[Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shiba Raizo

[Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:17 am

Raizo paced through the gardens with his usual lack of aesthetic appreciation.

It's a miai. You're supposed to talk to people.

But you're generally bad at that, unless you know them already.

Are you sure? How often do you try?

Shut up.

Maybe he'd attend the play later in the evening. See if that... rattled anything into place for him.
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Re: [Day 1, Early Evening] Situational Normal... (Open)

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:41 pm

At this point, Unsei was probably a stalker here to bring death and annoyance upon those they decided to follow.

Granted, all of this was also purely accidental as they wandered around, bumping into familiar faces.

"Oh. Shiba-san. What's up? Want a drink?" They withdrew a bottle of sake from inside their sleeve.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:29 pm

Off in an alcove somewhere, avoiding the eyes of anyone that wasn't looking for someone just finding a place to relax, Murato found a place to remove himself from the stress of the day. From the stress of the world. His cheer was gone, but it wasn't replaced with anything negative. Just a neutral and empty feeling of contentment, as though nothing in the world could shake him from his reverie. There were a few leaves lying on him in a few places. They look like they may have been put there intentionally, but it may have just been coincidence.

[Passion for Enlightenment, -3 strife]
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:41 pm
"Oh. Shiba-san. What's up? Want a drink?" They withdrew a bottle of sake from inside their sleeve.
"Seppun-sama, good to see you... while I definitely do want a drink, I think it might not be the best idea just now..."

Since Raizo wasn't scouring his surroundings quite as intently, he saw no sign of the Kitsu just yet.
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:27 pm

"Seppun-sama, good to see you... while I definitely do want a drink, I think it might not be the best idea just now..."

Since Raizo wasn't scouring his surroundings quite as intently, he saw no sign of the Kitsu just yet.
Unsei was blind on the best day, so they most certainly did not and likely would not see the Kitsu hiding away unless pointed out.

"Why not? Isn't it like a Crab or Unicorn saying that it's always time for a drink somewhere? If not, I've got mochi." They withdrew the bottle, only to bring out a box moments later.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:56 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 pm
The Devil on Raizo's Shoulder
"Mochi is probably safer at this point..."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:56 pm
"Mochi is probably safer at this point..."
"But is mochi really fun though?" With that, they returned that box back into their sleeve and pulled out the bottle again. "This is so much better."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 pm
"But is mochi really fun though?" With that, they returned that box back into their sleeve and pulled out the bottle again. "This is so much better."
"I have a play to attempt to comprehend... fun may need to wait."
Remember to Breathe

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:47 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 pm
"I have a play to attempt to comprehend... fun may need to wait."
They shook the bottle a little bit. "Come on. You know you aren't a light weight. A little sip isn't going to mess up your perceptions of the play."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:49 pm

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:47 pm
They shook the bottle a little bit. "Come on. You know you aren't a light weight. A little sip isn't going to mess up your perceptions of the play."
"In the history of sake, has anyone ever actually just had a little sip?"
Remember to Breathe