(D1, LE) Musical Evening

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D1, LE) Musical Evening

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:11 am

"I would say I'd keep you a secret, to spend more time with you myself. But that would be greedy. I will just have to bear the burden of knowing you will charm others as much as you've charmed me," he says.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:12 pm

Emiko laughed.

"If you want to do that, you'll have to marry me at the end of the miai Kitsu-sama. Although even then I can't really be a secret, duties are too important ne?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 pm

"I may do just that. I've certainly found plenty of reason to," he replies. "So just give it some time and thought. We have others to meet here, and the heart may yet be swayed by another. But if I had to choose today, if you wished it I would join you." His expression was pleasant, but his eyes met hers and she could see an honesty there.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:13 am

"Then Mura-sama had better get his swimming skills up to date, ne?" Emiko said with a smile, however there was warmth in her eyes "thank you for your words. I would advise caution on letting the heart decide, however if we were to be joined in union I can say with honesty that I'd be happy also."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:04 pm

He nods at that. "I am pleased to hear that. And while we can't let the heart make the decision, but I also won't ignore it either. That's where all the music comes from in me, so I simply must share it sometimes," he replied.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:50 pm

"Hai" Emiko smiled at that "you're right. Music from the heart you can follow, I often do. For now though Mura-sama, I think I should follow my mind and return to the inn to rest. It has been a wonderful evening, thank you."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:04 pm

He nods at that. "I'll walk back with you. Looking forward to drifting off to Yume-do myself. So maybe I'll get to see you again tonight," he said, standing with a smile.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:00 pm

"Oh, of course" Emiko nodded as she stood up "everyone is staying in the same place after all, ne? Shall we go?"

She chuckled at the last comment, adding "depends if Yume-do approves!"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:02 pm

"Oh, I think it would approve. It is the place of dreams," he said, beginning the stroll back and offering more small talk, compliments and niceties along the way.

/scene?

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:58 pm

"Yume-do is a strange place to try and predict" Emiko replied with a chuckle, enjoying her walk back and chatter with the Kitsu.

/scene