(D1, LE) Musical Evening

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D1, LE) Musical Evening

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 pm

"Usogawa-sama, you never dampen an evening with your presence, only brighten it," he says warmly. "it's only when you must take your leave that it dampens."

"Evening darkness comes,
Sunlight's embrace retreating,
Waiting eagerly."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:47 pm

Emiko blushed slightly, shaking her head.

"Kitsu-sama is too kind. All evenings have to end eventually, but an end of one day is the beginning of another. If you stand still in one moment you won't get to enjoy what comes later, ne?"
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:06 pm

"That is true, but sometimes a moment is heavenly enough that it is difficult to let go. But you are correct, and I would not wish to keep you from your rest," he replied.

"But I think, since you have shared your secret vilolin with me, I would be comfortable with you calling me Mura like my family and friends do," he suggests, offering a more familiar option if she wanted.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:03 pm

"Mura? A nickname?" Emiko asked, looking amused. "I like it, but I suppose if you're going to let me call you a nickname, you should call me Mimi."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:13 pm

"Well, I suppose that you wouldn't want me talking to others about the vilolin, even though I don't think you should feel the need to hide it. So I guess that means we're sharing a secret. Sharing secrets, sharing music, sharing evenings... puts us in nickname territory by my estimation," he says, smiling widely.

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:43 pm

"Mm, hai that's true. Although Shosuro Hikimasu-san knows about the Vi-oh-lin. As do my kin obviously" Emiko nodded "but still, it's kind of a secret? Thank you Mura-sama" she bowed "for a lovely evening, and for trusting me."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:47 pm

"I have to thank you for the same, but also for giving me another opportunity to hear you play," he says with a bow to her. "I hope I will not need to wait too long to see you again."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:49 pm

"I'm sure we can arrange another evening Mura-sama, although I'm sure you have other people to visit too" Emiko said with a chuckle "it would be rude of me to take all your time, ne?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:59 pm

"I have met with others, but I suspect that your attention is sought after far more than mine," he says with a grin. "So I will be glad to give you as much of my time as you would like. According to some wisdom I once heard, you can have too much of a good thing. I doubt it, so I wouldn't mind proving that wisdom wrong."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:25 pm

"I don't think so. I'm just an Otter, most people don't even know who the Otter clan are" Emiko said with a shake of her head "understandable though I suppose, because we are such a young clan and very small in numbers. Still, we're at a miai so more will know of us now at least."