[D0, LA] Lost Petal Sunset (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Yuzu

[D0, LA] Lost Petal Sunset (Open)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:57 pm

What best way to watch Lady Sun set if not in a very well kept garden such as the Deer's. Yuzu, though, doesn't get much of the intricacies of flower arrangement, what he does get is lost in his way back to the castle finding another stone road that leads to a dead end.

He looks up to the castle and curses inwardly. It is just right there... why would all these paths be so indirect and winding?
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Moto Mitsuki

Re: [D0, LA] Lost Petal Sunset (Open)

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Mitsuki wasn't lost, she was undergoing reconnaissance. She just didn't expect the place she went strolling through to be vast enough that she would regret not having brought her horse with her.

Out of impatience, she eventually hailed the next person she encountered within these tailored woods:

"Hello samurai-sama. How does the day find you? You wouldn't happen to know the path to the highest unbuilt natural elevation in the city would you?"
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:49 pm

The fact of being lost and the sudden approaching steps get Yuzu's left hand to find his saya. Kami damned Miharu training making young Seppun paranoid freaks. Yet, when he connects to the other shared problem, he sees Mitsuki as person and not a target. A gentle bow and he replies, carrying frustration in his words, "Hello! Inari has been kind, thank you. I hope she has provided her blessings, too. Yet, it seems other fortunes have not been kind in allowing me to find my way back to," he looks at the castle, "there!"

A sigh, "I guess the highest natural elevation is atop these long trees."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:01 pm

"Hum. I was more looking for a small hill or a natural rocky protuberance. A place where the ground is above the ground, where the earth meets the sky. Less aligned with nature, more attuned with the raw elements.

But if this garden is a labyrinth to you to, I guess it's unlikely you'll be able to give me directions to such a specific place.

I suppose I'll manage eventually myself. As they say in the Cradle: Any place's a maze on your first visit. Any maze's home on your tenth."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:39 pm

"Nice quote. Fortunes bless you in finding your path back to the castle." He replies, as she said she would find her own path without help.

Then, he stays there, in awkward silence, looking.
DescriptionTheme