[D0, EN] Yume-do and Fate are Jerks (Expecting)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D0, EN] Yume-do and Fate are Jerks (Expecting)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:40 pm

"My sister has a similar problem when it comes to trees, usually due to her climbing them", he said. "Though it is dark...", his glance shifted around. "Maybe, I will walk you back, you might heal from a bump on the head, but your instrument is too unique to risk damaging."

Of course, he was talking about a lot else, but Scorpion's scorpion even if they don't have an angle.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:43 pm

Emiko did panic briefly, quickly picking up her case and opening it to check the instrument inside, before breathing a small sigh of relief.

"Hai, I think finding a way to a pathway would be a good idea" she said quietly, nodding "then we can find our way back easier."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:02 pm

He straightened out his kimono slightly and nodded.

"Then, you'll be following me, stay close", he said, and went toward the path. He wanted to make sure she didn't fall down again, so he kept acutely aware of the sound of her steps.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:14 pm

"Thank you Shosuro-san" Emiko said with a nod, following after the Scorpion, being careful to look around so that she didn't end up face-first again. Once was bad enough after all.

"I think that tree snuck up on me" she commented idly with a small smile.
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:13 pm

"It was just reaching out, clearly affected by your great beauty", he said sagely, looking back to make certain she hadn't fallen over.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:26 pm

Emiko brought up a hand to cover a laugh.

"My apology tree-sama however I don't believe you're a miai participant. If non-samurai were allowed to marry I think Shosuro-san would really like to marry Renjiro-kun."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:39 pm

"Cats have a way with wearing me down, i'd be their errand boy before too long", he said. "So despite my true love for napping and petting soft thing, it would never work" He sighed. "Break's my heart."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:29 pm

There was another laugh.

"Where there's a will there's a way! Perhaps instead of a cat, maybe the Fortunes will see fit to bring a Cat samurai here?" She smirked to herself.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:14 pm

"If they do or do not, you should be mindful of your steps", he said. "Either a cat or Kekoma might be anoit your feet without you knowing."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:50 pm

Emiko did indeed look down at her feet at that.

"It doesn't need to be a cat that trips me over. Trees do that well enough" she said quietly, a little embarrassed "I shall watch out for cats though. Thank you Shosuro-san."