D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:12 pm

"Ah," he says. "I must have missed it; I will believe it is as you say, that the kami have taken it.

"And how can I blame them, wanting something from your hand?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:22 pm

He didnt turn to look which she was going to use the chase to take off the ribbon she wore around her neck, silver and purple. Are you kidding me? Couldn't give me just one?

She stared at him in disappointment before taking off the ribbon looking him straight in the eye and with the most fakest, of fake acting skills very static like a child with little emotion reading from a Shakespeare script for the first time and a bit louder so that anyone easedropping would hear it. "OH I HAVE FOUND THAT TRICKY KAMI, YES I SURE DID. HE WAS FLYING JUST OVER OUR HEADS JUST HIGH ENOUGH THAT WITH SKILL AS A SHUGENJA I CAUGHT IT. YES I DID. HERE PLEASE TAKE THE RIBBON I SPECIFICALLY OFFERED ORIGINALLYAND TORALLY NOT ANYTHING ELSE."

"Happy now?" She said clearly blushing. "I forgot that tradition meant something else! Gomen! Gomen!" She was fucking devastated and blushing red.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Nesshin flushes in turn. Damned dumbass, he thinks.

"Um. I could not accept a second offering," he says. "How could I rob the spirits of their desire, even if it is also mine?"

Please let there be no audience.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:50 pm

Koi looked at him for a moment, offering him a wink and a smile. "Thrice I offer you this ribbon blessed by the air kami for you to hold to give you tue nimbleness and awareness to compete with courages and to be protected from temptation."

She looked at him, even as her mind screamed at her with terrible thoughts.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:52 pm

"Then I thank you," Nesshin says, taking the ribbon and threading it through his obi. "And it has even worked before we met--for I've never been afflicted by temptation."

I've reveled in it, he thinks.

He smiles warmly in return. "I think I will be very glad to have met you."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Koi looked at Nesshin. "I am very glad to have met you." And she meant it, her neck empty without the ribbon. It wasnt like the ribbon was very important but it brought her outfit together and made her eyes pop in colour.

"The kami would in great and mysterious ways." She said softly. "I must retire now, Nesshin-sama. I shall let you return to your bush explorations and playing with your Spear."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:58 pm

"Let me accompany you back to the inn," Nesshin offers. "It grows dark, and I would hate for you to get lost along the way--or for your feet to afflict you."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 pm

Koi bowed her head and smiled softly. "Thank you, Nesshin-sama for such kindness to me but it is not necessary. Your duty is to the whole of the Castle and not just one Moth."

She smiled meekly, bowing. "I can manage on my own thank you. I would not want to give anyone any ideas prior to the miai."

Plus I am about as randy as a horse and would probably sound like a Unicorn steed if I returned to my room with you. She thought making her blush more and confusion, a sensation she had not experienced before.

"Another time, good night Nesshin-sama." She bowed again.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:06 pm

It's not a gift, as such, so he inclines his head to her in assent.

"As you say, then, Koi-san," he says, mirroring the intimacy of her use of his chosen name. "But I shall lament being away from you."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:16 pm

She smiled pointing at the moths.. "Light a lantern and you will be closer to me and I will guide your dreams."

She bowed once more, blushed and stepped away leaving the Garden lost in her own thought.

/scene?