D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm

"For grilled fish," Nesshin replies, "there's a place in the market, Enjin's. It's local fish, of course, but done well. Solid flavor. Flaky and moist."

He looks her in her jade-colored eyes. "Always better to have such a meal."

He continues. "I couldn't tell you what vegetables are seasonal, although there're several mushrooms coming in in the woods that'd taste good. Some that'd kill a person, too, but that's always the case."
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm

She raised a brow in excitement. "Oh, so a meal of risk then? How entertaining - edible or deadly..." She mused. "I have quite a bit of an eye for mushrooms, and edible plants within the Mountains. I find it oddly relaxing to provide for yourself at times."

She paused for a moment. "Perhaps, I shall find myself to Enjin's then. Is it intimate or a sake bar?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:10 pm

"Honestly? More a booth," Nesshin remarks. "Some seating, both counter and a couple of tables. The back one's private enough for a lot of things," he says, "though maybe not for a mushroom-tasting."

He looks at her. "Would such an expedition--the mushroom-hunt--be of interest? Have you done such things before?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:19 pm

Koi pondered for a moment, glancing at her clothing and at the Shika for a moment. "Perhaps my next trip to Kyuden Shika." She said softly, and smiled with perhaps a light brush of her hand against his - maybe.

"Perhaps, I shall have to think if I fancy fish this week." She mused, and a twinkle in her eye sparked. "Do well tomorrow at the Miai, and we shall see?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:22 pm

Nesshin smiles at what might be that brush of hand on hand. It is a narrow bench, after all. "I'll hope to," he says, and he adds "And I'm glad you already want to come back here.

"But I'll be sure to have the almonds sent your way. And one thing about the inn; mind the cat. Renjiro knows what he's about."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Koi smiled looking at the Moth's with amusement and she thought of what was waiting for her back in her homeland. Who was waiting her? Her Lord just wanted her gone either way, and her Mother...her mother...

Unpleasant and traumatic images filled her mind and she turns her head away for a moment as if observing something in the distance.

She tried to think of what to say but couldn't find what to say so instead she stood up from the bench. "There is something you should know about me, Nesshin-sama."

"I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home." She said looking at him, and bowed her head. "Thank yoi for this evening."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:21 pm

Nesshin stands as she does, and his face twists in worry as she says what she says.

"It doesn't have to be ended," he says. "I don't understand. Help me to understand."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Koi stood still before the Deer with a small smile and shook her head. "I am tired, it has been a long day. Do not fear Shika-sama, you are not at fault in this situation I promise you that."

She said her jade eyes soft and perhaps even a little misty, or perhaps rain drops from the storm clouds overhead that had spread across the sky.

"I just need time, I am-" She stopped as some a couple walked by below them. "I promise, Shika-sama I am interested in what this could be become I just..."

Koi seemed flustered images of what her Mother did flashed in her mind as she chewed her lip. "Have my own baggage I need to unpack still give me time." She held out the fan, and bowed her head. "A gesture of my honour, and a token of courage in the tests to come, nay?"

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:39 pm

An offered fan? Nesshin thinks. And before we've...

"You honor me," he says. "But..." and he looks at the fan.

"It seems you will need courage to face the coming days. I could not take it from you."

Unless it is a promise of things to come.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Koi watched the reaction of the Deer for a moment, her mind not perhaps wholely aware of the fumble she made as it slipped her mind.

She collected herself and said very confidently. "Ah Nesshin-sama did you not see the ribbon behind you the wind kami just took from my hands? It was at the end of my fan and the kami just swooped down flying away with it those tricksters I think it went behind you?"

She pointed with her hand this time over his shoulder hoping and praying that he got what she was trying to do, let me fix my mistake.. She thought.