D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Nesshin smiles--surprised, but pleasantly--at the rolling recitation, and he applauds her.

"Brava!" he says, translation conventions being a thing. "Brava," he repeats, then adds "Are the Moth known for their poetry? Or is it only Kaikoga Koi whose works will pass down the ages to come?"
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:45 pm

Koi beamed with a bright smile that could blind even the Kami themselves - Unicorn notice the beacon is lit and Kaikoga calls for aid and she looks down a bit embarrassed at how happy that praised made her. Calm, girl...your being a bit thirsty.. She thought, feeling sheepish.

"Thank you, thank you." She said, holding her hands. "My ancestor, the one that I gained my name from, was a well know author who published a book of stories that was well known across the Empire." She admitted. "But yes, my clan if we are acknowledged at all as skilled artists mostly painters but some of us dabble in other skills. I, myself enjoy acting and poetry though I am more fond of longer prose compared to the haiku."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:06 pm

"I'll look forward to more of your performance," Nesshin says.

He adds, "But you've distracted me from my manners; I meant it about the almonds. Such talent as yours should be nurtured; a mouth that speaks such beauty should be fed."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 pm

Koi blushed, and looked down. "I was curious if you were too old for the game if so easily distracted by myself." She teased, and perhaps even bit her lip a tiny bit before smiling.

"A kind gesture, but that would be putting you out after you do so much for the city - it could not accept such a kind gift." She said, apologetically.

She almost went into another poem to distract him again but decided not to be that fiendish. She waited, expectantly. Shame though, I was hoping for some cedar wood but I do enjoy almonds. Greedy woman.

Koi watched as a fat fish jumped from the small bond to snatch at a Moth flying to close to the water and missed. Score one for the Moth! She mused, and continued watching.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:29 pm

"If it's putting out," Nesshin replies, "it'd be a pleasure for me to do so for you. And," and he laughs, "you'd not deny an old spear-handler his pleasures, would you?"

He chuckles a bit self-deprecatingly.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:36 pm

She paused for a long time, really egging the conversation stretching it and twisting it to her whim just because she was having so much fun and wanted to see how much he was going to commit himself to this adventure. "I suppose, as you will need some practice to whoo maidens at the coming miai." She said, looking him in the eye like.

Yes, you cheeky shit. Come chase me, earn it. She smiled. "I shall accept your gift, Shika-sama."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:42 pm

"Then I shall ensure that some almonds find their way to your room," Nesshin replies. "Unless you would prefer some other nuts? I can arrange delivery, or carry them to you, myself.

"But is there another meal you like?" he continues. "I might be able to recommend a place here."

Because, while he is lewd, Nesshin has more about him than lewd. More pleasures are to be enjoyed in the time allotted us, brief as it may be.

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:09 pm

She gave him a look reserved to bad behaving dogs, horses or horny teenagers and smiled. "Delivered to my room would be absolutely applicable, and I appreciate the kind gesture." She bowed her head respectfully, and looked out over the garden again.

"I do enjoy a good meal." She said being as vague and playful as she could. "Perhaps you can? Perhaps, I might find my way there at some point during the week and send a missive to invite you to join me?"

She imagined her throwing out a fishing line to Shika-sama, baited with lewd jokes and the potential companionship.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:18 pm

"I'd love a chance to dine with you," Nesshin replies, rising to the bait as surely as the koi in the pond before them. "I always appreciate a fine spread. But if I am to recommend, I'd need to know what flavors you fancy. Perhaps a cedar-grilled fish?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Koi mused for a moment, her fan swaying only to get her throat a light breeze with no intended meaning to it. "I would be applicable to some grilled fish, and vegetables perhaps something locally produced?" She said excitedly, her eyes brightening. Koi loved cooking, and meal plans. "What is seasonal this time of the year? Anything speciality?"

She imagined grill fish with pickled vegetables, rice and something with miso or something spicy? She was fond of very spicy food and acidic foods personally but she also allowed her palate to explore foods as it helps open her imagination.