D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:19 pm

Knowing that retiring immediately after drinking is an invitation to disaster, Shika Nesshin takes a walk. Who knows what he'll find?
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Re: D0ME, A Stroll (Open)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:33 pm

Koi had found herself enjoying exploring the castle now that the day has become to cool even with the omnious storm clouds over head as the night drew on. Still, the cool air and the light breeze was a blessing in disguise as she found herself inspecting the garden by herself, amused by the arrangement of the flowers and the old cedars.

"Oh Kami, what I would give to have some of that cedar to carve something with." She mused to herself, looking up high into the branches and imagined herself as a squirrel darting from branch to branch.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:16 pm

"What all do you see?" Nesshin asks as he happens upon her looking upward. And, with a bow, he adds, "Shika Nesshin. A pleasure."

He smiles broadly.
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Koi returned the bow with a respectfully lower bow, and glanced back at the trees. "Cedars do not grow in the Mountain of the Dragonlands especially near my village, I could not resist imagining animals enjoying living within the harmony of nature. It is almost a shame they do not grow there, they are wonderful to see in their natural habitat and to work with."

She returned the smile, it suited her rich as honey that make the jade of her eyes sparkle with curiousity. "Kaikoga Koi, the pleasure is all mine Shika-sama."

She took a deep, and smiled. "Kami are balanced here, it is very beautiful."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:52 am

"We're fortunate to live in such a place," Nesshin replies. "And there're plenty of animals living in harmony with this place, as well. I should know," he adds. "I'm often out among them, although duties have me closer to the kyuden for a while."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:31 am

Koi mused having that responsibility for a Lord, a groundskeeper of sort set with the duty to maintain wildlife, work the gardens, walk the forests and for a moment legitimately could not think of anything else she wanted to do more.

"You are then blessed with a wonderful role, Shika-sama." She said, with a little awe in her voice. Envy is unbecoming of a lady, Koi She heard her mother smap sourly in her head.

"How long have you been maintain the gardens if I might ask?" She said curiously looking down now and making an arm gesture to see if Shika-sama would walk with her further.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:01 am

Nesshin accepts the invitation. How not? And as he comes closer to her, he says "I do not so much maintain the gardens as occasionally patrol them--and more often the woods." He looks up, face turning to where the trees can still just be seen over the walls. "I am, in the main, out there, ensuring that those who visit are kept safe and that others do not attempt to take game without leave. But it lets me see many beautiful things."

He looks at her. "Something to be sought every day, truly."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:08 am

"I quite agree, I enjoy being outside in the forest and this Great land of Rokugan. I mean, I got to see a great portion of it on my way to Shika lands." She said applicable even as it made her remember that her feet hurt something awful but appearances must go on. "I see, well you honour me by doing your duty so vigilantly and that my safety is within your clans hands."

"It does bring two questions to mind if you would humor me so, Shika-sama?" She said curiously, her hands held before her as she seemed at ease.

I mean he's pretty cute in a 'better than nothing' kind of way.. She thought with an amused smile.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:23 pm

Cute smile, Nesshin thinks, and he inclines his head and say "Ask away, although I may not answer."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:06 pm

Koi observed the garden passively, allowing the light of the early lanterns being lit to illuminate her vitiligo giving her an element of mystery as some children dash by in the distance. "Simpler question first, do you know any good fishing spots within or near the castle? I quite enjoy it after a long day of dealing with Great Clans, and Imperials." She said with a cheeky smile that suited her.

"Second one is a bit harder." She said, and bent down to smell a blossoming flower pensively allowing her feminine form to be inspected more unintentionally than expected. "Do you know anything about my clan, Shika-sama?"