(D0 EA) A deer garden

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Usogawa Emiko

Re: (D0 EA) A deer garden

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:51 pm

The girls eyes lit up a little at this.

"I would love to, thank you Kitsu-sama. Art is my passion, although I prefer to dance over play music or sing. I have learnt both sides however, and enjoy both. It is sometimes difficult to get instruments that are waterproof though" she chuckled "water can damage the strings if you drop the instrument in the river by accident."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Courtship points: ?
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:01 pm

"I can't really do anything about waterproofing instruments. But if you would prefer to dance, then I wouldn't mind watching while I accompany with music," he replies.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 am

"Kitsu-sama doesn't dance himself then?" Emiko asked with a tilt of her head "I find dancing to be a great way to keep active and it's quite beautiful."
Otter Clan * Kuge * Heir * Courtier * Dancer * Musician * Very Pretty(Dangerous Allure) * Clumsy * Profile
Equipment: Fan, pretty clothes, makeup/perfume, pillowbooks (sometimes), Tea set (sometimes), Flute (sometimes), odd looking stringed instrument (sometimes)

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:59 am

"Ive never been much of a dancer," he admits. "I tend towards martial pursuits to keep physically active. I'm not opposed to it, really, just more inclined to different exercise."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 pm

"My father would have liked for me to learn more martial activities I think, but I feel my skills are more designed for the court or the stage than the battlefield. Plus my yojimbo would be disappointedly bored if I was able to defend myself! I cause so few issues as it is" Emiko said with a chuckle "but hai, we should meet up to share music. Although the gardens is a wonderful place, I wonder what it's like in the evenings or at night? I bet it would be lovely deep into winter."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:18 pm

"Then maybe we should meet here in the evening tomorrow? See the garden in star and lantern light? I do enjoy the night sky."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:56 pm

"That would be nice" Emiko said with a nod "as long as it doesn't rain. Not waterproof instruments ne?" she smiled "do you like games Kitsu-sama? "

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:36 pm

"I've never been one for them, personally. There is a go or shogi tournament ever other week in Lion castles and the players get very competitive. I don't mind a bit of competition every now and then, but they take it too far for my tastes," he says with a shrug.

"Though I'll play occasionally because its easier to be eliminated in the first round than deal with an insistent player."

Usogawa Emiko

Post by Usogawa Emiko » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:14 am

"Every other week?" Emiko looked curious "in the Otter we play games a lot for fun. I don't think anyone has been that competitive, although I do usually win. Sometimes I think they just let me win though, I'm sure I'm not that good" Emiko covered up a laugh "still, I quite enjoy playing. It's something I do a lot when travelling, one of the benefits of always travelling by river is lots of time to sit down with a game like Go or Shogi."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 am

"Well, I'm familiar with the rules even if I'm completely unfamiliar with the strategy and tactics. I wouldn't say no to a game with you, but you would certainly outclass me," he says with a smirk. "By virtue of even joining the game I basically let everyone win."