[D13 LM] Well You Said This, but Also Said That (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D13 LM] Well You Said This, but Also Said That (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:56 am

He thought to explain why he said he was sorry, but decided they could do without it and bowed again.

"I would be grateful, thank you Usei-sama."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:22 am

Unfortunately, Hiki knew that Unsei had a very annoying habit to keep poking until they got an answer, so they just looked at him. Waiting patiently for him to answer.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:50 am

He resisted the urge to shake his head and instead shrugged. "I thought I had been misunderstood. I am not worried so much as to whether either of them will love me one day, I am perhaps more certain of Usogawa-sama in the romantic sense though. I apologized because you appeared to be saying I should look elsewhere and abandon them both."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:08 am

"I do see how my words could've been taken as that, but that was not my entire point. What I meant was when you pick one do not hope that they will be all that you want. Often do we try to find others to provide the needs or wants that we lack. This is of course assuming that there is anything you want or need that isn't able to be provided by your spouse." Then they set out their 10 stones and gestured for Hiki to take them.

"Pick five and roll them one at a time at random. Put them all in your hand, roll, and drop them one at a time so I know which falls first."

Unsei was honest terrible with romantic advice.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:12 am

"Practical advice", he allowed and picked up dice 1, 4, 5, 7 and 8 then rolled them about and let them slip out one by one until they'd all been cast at random.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 pm

They looked them over, moved them into position, and then began.

"The 'pros' of marrying the Otter. Her ability to move on and forgive is paramount according to the stars. Yet, acceptance and encouragement are also there in equal amounts."

They looked to the next die. "The 'cons' of marrying the Otter. Imperfection and short sightedness. What you wish to find here may only bring disappointment."

And the next. "The 'pros' of marrying the Unicorn. She could be your light. Joy, luck, and even vitality are written in the stars. You very well could meet with success in all of your endeavors with her."

"The 'cons' of marrying the Unicorn. This indicates that you would be... unhappy with some aspects of that life with her. From what you're telling me, that would likely be the fact that you'd always be taking care of her. What time would you have for yourself?"

"What needs to be remembered. This one indicates that you're at a crossroads. THere are many options available to you, and yet you must remain grounded and realistic when choosing, otherwise your decisions will be short-lived. Think before you choose."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:35 pm

Hikimasu quirked an eyebrow, thoughtful. He tried to parse what was said and could see how what Unsei told him could apply.

The problem he was having stemmed from him more or less already knowing these things. Yet... he had not expected portends of joy, luck and vitality as possible from his situation with Kheree.

He thought perhaps he would just be making concessions and getting what he could out of it in exchange for her talents. Was that alright? He wondered.

"An interesting assessment. Is there more to say?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:18 pm

"Sometimes there is little the stars can help you with aside from telling you all that is possible. From what I see, perhaps the Otter would be better." They admitted as they looked over the gemstones again.

"Can always do another reading? Two star spread? Your future with each of them and seeing what might come of it? Though, as always, I do stress that at the end of the day, fate is able to be changed and manipulated, so what is seen here could change if you actively try to change it."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:20 pm

"I see", he nodded. "Then we may as well, if anything It might help my perspective."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:33 pm

They laid out their dice and gestured for him to pick them. "Pick two and roll. Same as before, but less dice."

(I'm at work for the next 5 hours so, I can't use my deck until then, so sorry for the wait xD not ignoring you, just can't do anything until then.)