[D13 LM] Well You Said This, but Also Said That (Open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D13 LM] Well You Said This, but Also Said That (Open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:59 pm

"Weird? Of course", he said. "Though as I have not been thoughtful enough to bring you a proper gift in return and I feel as though this may be the last time we may ever be alone together in our entire lives, I feel as if I should do something."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:27 pm

"Uh..."

Blink.

Blink. Blink.

"There's no need for a gift in return. It's really fine." They answered, almost on the verge of scooting back. "Really. As I've said, it's not like we were particularly connected in any manner. It was just something I thought of and does not need to be reciprocated."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:32 pm

"Oh, truly now?" he lowered his mask. "Seppun Unsei-sama, why are you retreating suddenly? Do you think I plan something devious or wicked?" He tilted his head, dead eyes giving a seriously ominous sense of threat, at least with a good time.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:38 pm

While still ever being rather formal and polite, Unsei reached forward and... pulled Hikimasu's mask back up with no small amount of grace.

"Shosuro-san, I understand you wish to be playful, but I do believe that that time has passed for the both of us. We tried our hand at it and it didn't quite go well. Now we are both looking at others. There is nothing wrong with that." They explained politely, sitting up perfectly in seiza.

"However, it is also quite a large kick to my chest that now you do this when before you made every effort to keep your mask on when around me only days ago." As always, their voice didn't deviate from their calm, neutral one.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:06 pm

"I see, then if that is how you must feel, then that is how you must feel", he said and stood up.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:19 pm

"That is how I feel, but that does not mean that the conversation has to end. Truth be told, I'm curious why you've suddenly decided to act in such a way, but if I have upset you and you wish to leave then I will not stop you."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:30 pm

"If you knew me at all you'd know me being upset about your silliness is hardly a reason for me to leave", he told the Imperial. "I go now because my business with the fortune teller is done. Yet should they see my infuriating friend Seppun Unsei-sama they should tell them I will miss them and I would have greatly liked to share an honest moment with them for once."

He bowed then, and did leave.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:30 pm
"If you knew me at all you'd know me being upset about your silliness is hardly a reason for me to leave", he told the Imperial. "I go now because my business with the fortune teller is done. Yet should they see my infuriating friend Seppun Unsei-sama they should tell them I will miss them and I would have greatly liked to share an honest moment with them for once."

He bowed then, and did leave.
"Yet the fortune teller and the Seppun are one in the same. You are leaving because you're upset and that's fine, but at this point I don't care." They stood up, talking loud enough for the words to reach his ears as he left.

"I'm sick and tired of this, Shosuro-san. You always made it a point to keep your mask up when around me. Always. You'd stop drinking tea specifically for that reason. So yes. It's a kick to me now that all of the sudden you're pulling it down and trying to act cute. One fucking day before the end of this stupid game the Deer have put on.

"At least be honest with yourself about that and stop trying to act like it's all my fault because I'm not acting like a child today."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:52 pm

He held up the drawing like a trophy as he walked away.

"Too late, you're the one whose mad now", he called. "Love you, Unsei-chan."

It sounded sincere, though lacked the heartfelt emotion he'd liked to have put on it.

And he escaped off into the garden.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:02 pm

"No, you really don't." They said as he ran off like a child. "You just like annoying me and are confusing it with love."

Whatever. I'm done playing games with that pathetic man child. Should've never given him anything. Yet another point that I'm an idiot.

After picking up their gems, they turned and left.