[D13: MM Expecting] Flowers bloom in the gentle wind

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D13: MM Expecting] Flowers bloom in the gentle wind

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:33 pm

"If it was for you to stop courting this one openly during a miai it is quite difficult to hide such things in these times. And I guess he was wrong... but water under a bridge." She looked at the painting. "Maybe a bridge should be placed here."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:27 pm

"So what all did he say to you when he gave it back? Did he apologize to you at least? Did he take back his comments about me cursing you?" He let her hands flow across the canvas, only gently nudging it here and there. "Step closer to the canvas and try to keep your elbow tucked in when you can, brace it on your body."

[OOC: Soyokaze grants her a skilled assistance on her rolls.]
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:39 am

"I apologized but that makes me a better samurai than him. That is how one can teach humility." She nodded. "He is convinced that it isn't cursed nor cursed this one." Bai smiled as she try again. His guidance helped but his lack of touch on her made it somewhat difficult.

//D13 MM Aesthetics Air painting | TN: 2 | Success: 3 / Opportunity: 0 / Strife: 2 Image Image Image
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:49 am

"Well, as I said I have the opportunity to yet teach him a lesson. I don't know why he did it but he sent me a tanto of his with a poem. The blade is broken, I assume he wants me to fix it for him but doesn't have the stones to ask me himself. That or he just expects me to do it like I'm his servant."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 am

"I think he is not afraid to ask but too proud to do so. I think it took some courage for him to ask this one to show him how to clean clothes." The Kaito smiled at the painting. "That is much better." She looked at the Asahina and smiled. "Now you show me how to make something nice." She continued with the Seppun dilema. "Seppun sama wouldn't have sent you the blade to fix if it he didn't know how good you are and the mirror proved that to him."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:07 am

He considered the painting for a moment. "What do you think it still needs, this is your vision after all or do you want me to start another one?" he considered her words about the Seppun. "I think I know what I want to do with it, aside from melt it down and make you a comb with it, but I do not think I will be prompt in returning it, I want him to come to me and ask for it. I will fix it of course but I feel like a little light mischief is warranted here. What d you think?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:17 am

"Perhaps but have it fixed before he ask that is a way to act." She shook her head at the painting. "I think..." The brush hit her cheek as she started to think. Now her cheek was painted in the browns of the bridge. "I think it is quite done. It is no masterpiece but that is okay."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 am

"I think it is wonderful." He looked at her and couldn't suppress a giggle. He took a thumb and tried to wipe the paint off but it would not all come off. "And i think you are wonderful."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:38 am

"Huh?" His thumb took some of the paint away. "I am not that great but had a good teacher." The Kaito smiled. "I think I am done for today with this painting. Soon I will be able to paint some portraits don't you think?"
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:42 am

"Oh I think so, faces are fun because they never really look right if you stare at it long enough so trying to get it perfect is a waste of time. Try to keep that in mind when you get frustrated doing it."
Description