[D13 ME] Thoughts in the Garden (open)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kasuga Yoshi

[D13 ME] Thoughts in the Garden (open)

Post by Kasuga Yoshi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:09 pm

Yoshi really has to think things over. So much of tonight rested on how the stars aligned. Literally. The metaphor for his powerlessness was literal.

It's a rough thought to consider.

Day 13-Anxiety: Delusionns of Grandeur-Meditation/Void+3 strife | TN: 1 | Success: 0 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0

Opportunity to reduce strife to 2
Tortoise Clan | Honor: 25 | Glory: 27| Status: 25 | Male | Diplomat | Groomed | Generous | Strife with Mantis
Equipment (standard): Traveling clothes, wakizashi, calligraphy set, knife, kiseru, abacus or gaijin compass, travelling pack, pouch of gaijin coins
(Battle): Tetsubo

"It's an absolute pleasure to see you again. Here, please take this gift. I insist"
Theme Song: Smooth Criminal (Shamisen Style!)

Usogawa Narumi

Re: [D13 ME] Thoughts in the Garden (open)

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:07 pm

The luncheon Koi had arranged had been interesting, full of interesting samurai, indeed - and none moreso to Narumi personally than Yoshi, given their short but exciting history. Seeing him there had surprised the Otter, and he surprised her again when their paths crossed in the garden grounds between events.
She takes a long moment to watch him before approaching.
"Yoshi-san," she greets with familiarity and a recognizable smirk on her painted lips.
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands