(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:49 pm

"For your sake I hope it stays that way. Most of mine are reminders of stories I'd rather forget."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:56 pm

"It would be great if I didn't need to collect any more, but I doubt that the spiritual threats of the world will disappear," he replied with a shrug.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:59 pm

"And I'm a bushi, so no doubt I have more in my future..."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:11 pm

"Reality... such a sobering thing. How has your day been? Other than lunch of course," he asks.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:31 pm

"About on par with most of them since coming here. Balanced on edge between hope and fear, with no idea how it's going to turn out, with most days including a chance to demonstrate some skill I haven't got."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:03 pm

He nods at that. "The strain is definitely something to contend with. Not knowing the future is usually not this difficult, but when there is expectation it becomes far more stressful."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:04 pm

"And hope. Hope fulfilled is fine. Hopes dashed... one of the cruelest blows life can administer."
Remember to Breathe

Asahina Bo

Post by Asahina Bo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:28 pm

Music, as had been seen, was not Bo's strong suit though he was willing to give it a try. Games came easier even if he wasn't anymore skilled at them. But, above all else, he enjoyed the company he was with.
Crane Clan Bushi • Guardian Gourmand • Gentle Giant • Overly Honest • Unintentionally Uncouth
Glory: 39 • Honor: 67 • Status: 35 • Courtship: 34

Always carried: Daisho, ceremonial clothes, rare spices, a peony pendant
Expecting trouble: As above plus lacquered armor, yari

Usogawa Narumi

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:34 pm

Not on Bo's arm but close enough as to leave no doubt the two were together, Narumi takes in the sights of the festival and points out the finery to the mountain at her side.

(Quote on approach <3)
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:21 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:04 pm
"And hope. Hope fulfilled is fine. Hopes dashed... one of the cruelest blows life can administer."
"Well, I have prayed to Musubi-no-kami for the miai to have a pleasant ending for everyone. Hopefully they were listening."