(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shika Nesshin

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 am

Nesshin does, in fact, attend to his lantern.

Truth is, he's having trouble thinking on what he regrets.

Sign of a life well lived?
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:50 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 am
"Well, if they pair us instead, I'll do my best to cheer you up," he says with a smirk. "Our duel yesterday may have led them to believe that we are not exactly compatible though, so I wouldn't count on being so fortunate if I were you."
"With my luck? I'll get married to the Seppun with delusions of grandeur. Or possibly the Mad Moshi."

He paused, regarding the lanterns.

"I think I need a bigger lantern."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:32 am
Koi was floating around as Nesshin seemed deep in thought with his lantern.

She would wave at those she knew and giggle at children going by before someone new caught her attention who she had not met before.

The Moth fluttered over towards the Kitsuki. "Kitsuki-sama I do not think we have had a chance to meet yet."

She bowed respectfully. "This One is Kaikoga Koi of the Moth Clan, and I do not know if he has met you yet but my friend is Shika Nesshin but he is deep in thought."

"Here I thought Agasha Inoshishi was the only Dragon at this Miai." She said warmly. "A pleasant surprise."
"Kitsuki Edogawa." he bowed. "There are a few of us here, actually, but we aren't quite as noticeable as Agasha-san. Shika-sama and I have met, though it's been some time since our last conversation."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 pm
]
"Kitsuki Edogawa." he bowed. "There are a few of us here, actually, but we aren't quite as noticeable as Agasha-san. Shika-sama and I have met, though it's been some time since our last conversation."
Koi returned the bow respectfully. "I have had the pleasure of knowing Agasha-san for quite a few years though, but it is always a pleasure to meet those whose clan is so close proximity to my clan."

The Moth remained calm, just continued to be a beacon of happiness. "Have you had a chance to enjoy the festival so far?"
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:14 pm
Koi returned the bow respectfully. "I have had the pleasure of knowing Agasha-san for quite a few years though, but it is always a pleasure to meet those whose clan is so close proximity to my clan."

The Moth remained calm, just continued to be a beacon of happiness. "Have you had a chance to enjoy the festival so far?"
He nodded. "It has created a very enjoyable atmosphere, though I confess, I don't really know anything about it."
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Bai walked among the garden with her bells and enjoying the evening lanterns.

//quote or PM if approached
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:55 pm
He nodded. "It has created a very enjoyable atmosphere, though I confess, I don't really know anything about it."
Koi smiled. "I am surprised Lord Seppun and Lord Shika did as well, it is a surprise us more unknown Minor Clans get a mention when it comes to it."

The Moth said applicably. "It is almost like our New Years celebration so high up in your Clans Mountains we do not get time to celebrate during the winter. So, my great great ancestor settled we would celebrate the importance of our Clan's name sake - the hatching of the Lunar Moths."

She reached over and presented a small lantern with the Dragon mon upon it. "It is a time, now more than ever with us about to be married off, to release yourself of ant burdens. Casting them on the water to be carried by the Lunar moths summoned by the flickering light and to release yourself of anything you no longer need to carry. Cleanse yourself of it and dream wonderful dreams for the coming year."

"Just write it on the lantern and when Lord Shika attends, just follow suit." She said warmly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:39 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:08 pm

Koi smiled. "I am surprised Lord Seppun and Lord Shika did as well, it is a surprise us more unknown Minor Clans get a mention when it comes to it."

The Moth said applicably. "It is almost like our New Years celebration so high up in your Clans Mountains we do not get time to celebrate during the winter. So, my great great ancestor settled we would celebrate the importance of our Clan's name sake - the hatching of the Lunar Moths."

She reached over and presented a small lantern with the Dragon mon upon it. "It is a time, now more than ever with us about to be married off, to release yourself of ant burdens. Casting them on the water to be carried by the Lunar moths summoned by the flickering light and to release yourself of anything you no longer need to carry. Cleanse yourself of it and dream wonderful dreams for the coming year."

"Just write it on the lantern and when Lord Shika attends, just follow suit." She said warmly.

"I am not sure that they're burdens." he said as he studied the lantern. "But, they should be lifted up all the same."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Koi chuckled before shaking her head. "The Moths are not the burdens but thank you for the compliment. They herald the releasing of that heavy weight and are a symbol of good dreams."

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:44 pm
Koi chuckled before shaking her head. "The Moths are not the burdens but thank you for the compliment. They herald the releasing of that heavy weight and are a symbol of good dreams."
"No." he shook his head. "I mean the weight that I carry. I don't consider them burdens. I have lost several people in my life, enough to form a stigma around me. That can make things difficult, but I cherish the connections I had to each of them."