(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shiba Raizo

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:28 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:21 am
Shiba Raizo wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:04 pm
"And hope. Hope fulfilled is fine. Hopes dashed... one of the cruelest blows life can administer."
"Well, I have prayed to Musubi-no-kami for the miai to have a pleasant ending for everyone. Hopefully they were listening."
"Ah, Kitsu-san... when two of my friends are both hoping for the hand of a third? A pleasant result for everyone is a bit more than the Fortune is likely to deliver..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:31 am

He nods at that. "One can still hope. An unexpected match can still be pleasant. The fortunes know better than us mortals."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:57 am

Edogawa watched the other performances, as well as the other observers. He still felt detached from it all. In spite of making a few connections, friends and participating in all of the tests, he didn't feel like he was part of it all. But, that wasn't a new sensation.
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:49 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:31 am
He nods at that. "One can still hope. An unexpected match can still be pleasant. The fortunes know better than us mortals."
Or they don't give a shit.

"I suppose we'll see... one more day."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:32 am

Koi was floating around as Nesshin seemed deep in thought with his lantern.

She would wave at those she knew and giggle at children going by before someone new caught her attention who she had not met before.
Kitsuki Edogawa wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:57 am
-snip-
The Moth fluttered over towards the Kitsuki. "Kitsuki-sama I do not think we have had a chance to meet yet."

She bowed respectfully. "This One is Kaikoga Koi of the Moth Clan, and I do not know if he has met you yet but my friend is Shika Nesshin but he is deep in thought."

"Here I thought Agasha Inoshishi was the only Dragon at this Miai." She said warmly. "A pleasant surprise."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:49 am
Or they don't give a shit.

"I suppose we'll see... one more day."
"So... Aimi-san. She's a lovely woman. I had been relatively interested in courting her early on but she seemed a bit less so. I ma glad that she and you seem to have found something together."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:23 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 am
"So... Aimi-san. She's a lovely woman. I had been relatively interested in courting her early on but she seemed a bit less so. I ma glad that she and you seem to have found something together."
"As I am. I'm also... well. Shocked, to be honest. I thought someone else would, well... intrude."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:34 am

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:23 am
"As I am. I'm also... well. Shocked, to be honest. I thought someone else would, well... intrude."
"She would be worth the fight," he replied with a smile. "But I don't think she'd be too happy with the life many of the others here could provide. You can take her places though, be on the road, without trying her down," he says. "It is a good fit."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:36 am

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:34 am
"She would be worth the fight," he replied with a smile. "But I don't think she'd be too happy with the life many of the others here could provide. You can take her places though, be on the road, without trying her down," he says. "It is a good fit."
"Let's hope the Deer agree, Kitsu-san. Because my already sunny and winning demeanor is unlikely to be improved by the alternative..."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:45 am

"Well, if they pair us instead, I'll do my best to cheer you up," he says with a smirk. "Our duel yesterday may have led them to believe that we are not exactly compatible though, so I wouldn't count on being so fortunate if I were you."