(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kitsu Murato

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:44 pm

Shiba Raizo wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:38 pm
"Quite a bit. Chasing bandits. Being one of the idiots who stands around while Dragon and Phoenix local commanders check their maps about where the border's meant to be. It's probably why I'm so very charming."

Still, he seemed to be warming to the subject.
"You honestly underestimate your charm. Honesty is worth more to many than flowery words. I think that's probably why Aimi-san has taken to you. The few times we spoke it became obvious that she liked a straightforward answer," he says with a smile. "I'm glad that the two of you found each other."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:55 pm

Kitsu Murato wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:44 pm
"You honestly underestimate your charm. Honesty is worth more to many than flowery words. I think that's probably why Aimi-san has taken to you. The few times we spoke it became obvious that she liked a straightforward answer," he says with a smile. "I'm glad that the two of you found each other."
"It just remains to be seen if the Deer agree with you, me, her, and everyone else I've talked to on the subject..."
Phoenix Clan * Bushi * Soldier* Blunt * Cynical * Seasoned * Strong
Your Wingman Anytime, Whether You Want It Or Not
Glory: 42 * Honor 41 * Status: 30
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:23 pm

"If everyone says it's right... you still have to ask the question. I get it. I feel probably a bit more anxious, since Bai is being shown interest so strongly by others," he says with a smile. "I imagine that you've spoken words of support for Soyokaze-san and have certain hopes for them."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:33 pm

"Well, Soyokaze-san has been a good friend to me- and knowing what I do of both his skills and his situation, I think he'd make a fine Phoenix. But naturally, the choice is the Deer's."
Carries his katana in an old, drab, battered saya. As of Day 13, wears a delicately carved bracelet of wooden beads polished smooth, laced through with red, yellow, and orange string and a small Phoenix token.
Standard gear: Ceremonial Clothes and a daisho. When in his element, ashigaru armor, a naginata, and a more relaxed form of terror are added into the mix.
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:38 pm

He nods at that. "Well... if it can't be me, if it is him she will be happy," he says with a nod. "But I do have hopes of my own. Though if it is him, hopefully he'll have finally learned to actually talk to her and stop talking to others first. That has been truly infuriating."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:45 pm

Raizo... grinned.

"How do you think I feel about it?"
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:57 pm

"Probably aggravated and annoyed. But I can't help but think I caught the worst of the duel debacle. I really wish he had not told me about it," he said shaking his head. "The time apart from her, when she was angry with me, was torment. I made the wrong decision and apparently had too much expectation in him. A mistake I will never make again with Bai."

Shiba Raizo

Post by Shiba Raizo » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:59 pm

"I was a bit surprised he asked me to stand as witness and not her."

I also wish he hadn't backed down.

"But, well... we're all young yet. Still time to learn."
Remember to Breathe

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:39 pm

"That's what's Taiko-san tells me," he says with a nod. "He's usually not wrong. Got a few years on me."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:34 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:16 pm
"You know Neko, Tori, Ryuu... I don't know if Sasori may also join in the Jotei's no kami's journey." The Kaito chucked taking a piece of the cake.
He shook his head at that. "My life does not reflect the morning dew", he said. "That is for Bayushi with too much time for poetry."
Bai giggled. "I think that is one of the blessings that may be granted to Seppun san if he keeps the attitude." She shook her head. "I wonder if they brought the fortune to themselves."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk