(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 pm
"Oddly at peace, no duels for the end of the miai, item returned, and seems I am having some space for my own affairs... which are not many." She smiled. "How are you?"
"Well enough", he admitted. "Seems I may have misjudged some matters but they will turn out in the end. I'm pleased to hear you have had your belongings returned. Would you walk with me a bit?"
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 pm
"Well enough", he admitted. "Seems I may have misjudged some matters but they will turn out in the end. I'm pleased to hear you have had your belongings returned. Would you walk with me a bit?"
"Of course Shosuro sama." She nodded. "Would you accompany me to get some mooncakes?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:28 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm
"Of course Shosuro sama." She nodded. "Would you accompany me to get some mooncakes?"
"I believe I could be persuaded", he replied and walked toward a vendor. "You know my sister loves roasted apples at festivals but I've preferred mooncakes. I think it's one of the few things we argue about like siblings. Do you have siblings, Kaito-san?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:28 pm

"I believe I could be persuaded", he replied and walked toward a vendor. "You know my sister loves roasted apples at festivals but I've preferred mooncakes. I think it's one of the few things we argue about like siblings. Do you have siblings, Kaito-san?"
"I do have a younger brother... he is to enter the Mirumoto school. Father had to pull some strings." The Kaito walked side by side with the Shosuro. "Besides the orphans that think of me as a sister."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:03 pm

He didn't think too well of the phoenix sending their young bushi to the dragon, but it wasn't his business.

"I'm certain they all miss you, will you be returning or shall your marriage take you to a new land?"
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:44 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:03 pm
He didn't think too well of the phoenix sending their young bushi to the dragon, but it wasn't his business.

"I'm certain they all miss you, will you be returning or shall your marriage take you to a new land?"
"If all goes well, I shall be returning."She smiled at that. "But there is the chrysanthemum that may be paired to this one. that may take me away from my home." The Kaito was curious "What about you?"
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:44 pm
"If all goes well, I shall be returning."She smiled at that. "But there is the chrysanthemum that may be paired to this one. that may take me away from my home." The Kaito was curious "What about you?"
He cackled. Actually cackled.

"No, there isn't, worry not, Kaito-san", he said after calming himself down. He faced the vendor. "Two mooncakes." When asked about his own ventures he seemed a little tense, actually but not in a horrible way. "I should be going back home as well...not that I particularly want to, but I think it is the best choice I can make despite what could have been."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:48 pm

He cackled. Actually cackled.

"No, there isn't, worry not, Kaito-san", he said after calming himself down. He faced the vendor. "Two mooncakes." When asked about his own ventures he seemed a little tense, actually but not in a horrible way. "I should be going back home as well...not that I particularly want to, but I think it is the best choice I can make despite what could have been."
The Kaito tilted her head and smiled. Then told the vendor "Jujube filled." Back to the Shosuro. "Why do you think I should not worry about the chrysanthemum?"
Smells like flowers

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:17 pm
The Kaito tilted her head and smiled. Then told the vendor "Jujube filled." Back to the Shosuro. "Why do you think I should not worry about the chrysanthemum?"
"I have my reasons, though I understand trusting a Scorpion comes with difficulty."

Oddly enough he was also trusting a Scorpion.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:45 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:31 pm

"I have my reasons, though I understand trusting a Scorpion comes with difficulty."

Oddly enough he was also trusting a Scorpion.
"Bayushi no kami and Shiba no kami were twins... I trust the Scorpion as Shiba no kami would trust his brother. People tend to forget that if these two Kami were to set their minds together they would come up with the most amazing plan and perhaps doom the world." The Kaito chuckled.
Smells like flowers