(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Saibankan

(D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Saibankan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:07 pm

A small festival has been arranged with entertainment, games of chance, and food stalls has been arranged, where couples can walk, talk, and enjoy the evening.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Shika Nesshin

Re: (D13, EE) The Festival of the Lunar Moths (Special Event Obeservation)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:17 pm

And Nesshin works to do so!

~~~~~
Quote me?
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:23 pm

The Moth dressed in a very beautiful kimono painted a field of lilacs, decorated with elaborate Lunar Moths in hues of greens with lanterns of silver dotted about arrived.

Tonight her hair was filled with silver moths, her eyes shadow elagantly done with the hues greens, purples and silvers. She wore a single lilac tucked into the back of her head.

Koi wore a mask, a silvered wire mask that covers her eyes and forehead with delicate loops that end randomly in fashion with small amethysts crystals but kept her seductive smile open. The mask did mask some of her features the vitiligo seemed to be more pronounced in ambient light and her jade eyes pools of mysticism.

She carried a rather charming lantern made from wood with carefully painted silhouettes of baku spirits and little novel creatures of the spirit world.

For a portion she was talking to people as they entered acting as some sort of host, and answering questions to those not custom to the festival. She stood by a small pond with a collection of fine, fine paper lanterns set to float upon the surface.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:24 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:23 pm
The Moth dressed in a very beautiful kimono painted a field of lilacs, decorated with elaborate Lunar Moths in hues of greens with lanterns of silver dotted about arrived.

Tonight her hair was filled with silver moths, her eyes shadow elagantly done with the hues greens, purples and silvers. She wore a single lilac tucked into the back of her head.

Koi wore a mask, a silvered wire mask that covers her eyes and forehead with delicate loops that end randomly in fashion with small amethysts crystals but kept her seductive smile open. The mask did mask some of her features the vitiligo seemed to be more pronounced in ambient light and her jade eyes pools of mysticism.

She carried a rather charming lantern made from wood with carefully painted silhouettes of baku spirits and little novel creatures of the spirit world.

For a portion she was talking to people as they entered acting as some sort of host, and answering questions to those not custom to the festival. She stood by a small pond with a collection of fine, fine paper lanterns set to float upon the surface.
Nesshin cannot but make his way to her.

"You're lovely tonight," he says, bowing. "Of course, that's true every night, but more tonight than most."

He grins. Stupid kid.

"Why the mask? And the floating lanterns?"
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Koi smiled, warmth in the jade eyes that glimmered tonight most of all. "Thank you, Nesshin-kun. I am glad that you think so, and I am flattered by such words."

She smiled at a child having fun with their parents as she looked out to the lake.

Waving as the child pointed at Koi's mask causing her to giggle softly.

"This is our biggest festival in my Clan, our celebration of a year passed. Today the Moths that are our clans name sake hatch and take flight. We celebrate their arrival, and the lantern guides them to us. We etch our pains, our negativity or regrets we carry with us throughout the year onto the lanterns and set them afloat. If the Moth's come they rid us of those burdens, and grant us hope the next year will be more beautiful." She smiles. "If they don't, we have released ourselves from that weight and drink, eat, dance the night away."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:37 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:33 pm
snip
"Just saying what I see, Koi-chan," Nesshin replies. "And it sounds like a lovely festival."

He settles in next to her. "I imagine I'll be celebrating it, moving forward. If you'd still like.

"I don't want to presume, though."

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:37 pm
"Just saying what I see, Koi-chan," Nesshin replies. "And it sounds like a lovely festival."

He settles in next to her. "I imagine I'll be celebrating it, moving forward. If you'd still like.

"I don't want to presume, though."
Koi smiled sweetly before looking sheepish. "Do you like the green, Nesshin-kun? I had this specially made with uh...Lord Seppun's approval."

"It is hard for us to celebrate Winter festivals due to the harsh winters, we push them to summer, spring and fall but this - this is my favourite." She smiled sweetly.

"I hope Lord Shika arrives at some point to start the ceremony." She handed Nesshin a small lantern painted with the Deer Mon. "You shall have to have a think before he arrives."

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:47 pm
Koi smiled sweetly before looking sheepish. "Do you like the green, Nesshin-kun? I had this specially made with uh...Lord Seppun's approval."

"It is hard for us to celebrate Winter festivals due to the harsh winters, we push them to summer, spring and fall but this - this is my favourite." She smiled sweetly.

"I hope Lord Shika arrives at some point to start the ceremony." She handed Nesshin a small lantern painted with the Deer Mon. "You shall have to have a think before he arrives."
"Is...is he interested in you, then?" Nesshin asks. "It would be a better match for you, certainly."

He looks at the lantern, then back to her. "So, I scratch my regrets into it?"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 pm

Koi burst out laughing. "No dear, not at all as far as I am aware. Plus, I would rather run off as a ronin before I marry that little punk." She whispered quietly to him, and shrugged. "I do not know if he is but he has appointed my new role and asked for me to start immediately. This was something that came to mind."

She smiled. "An Imperial that appears to know an obscure minor clan preferred holiday and presented the idea to your Lord. Sounds like at least a good show of my attention as his Imperial Secretary dont you think?"

She shrugged. "He seems insistent on taking Kaito-sama as his wife, after all he did make a fool of Asahina Soyokaze the other day with that duel."

Koi nodded. "Anything that carries with you. Small or big. Doesnt matter."

Koi passed another lantern to a group of Lion bushi part of the miai but can not recall their names whatsoever.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 pm
Snip
Nesshin nods.

"She'll be a good wife," he says. "She is a good friend. And maybe the two of them will find something that makes the Seppun a little less uptight."

He grins and goes on.

"Regret, though...well, that depends. You do still want me as your husband, right?"

D11+, has a second fan.