(D13 LE) Stars among the loves (Event Observation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Suzume Senseki

Re: (D13 LE) Stars among the loves (Event Observation)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:22 pm

The Sparrow keeps looking up, then around at the trees and bushes, after he presents his interpretation of the stars, seemingly lost in thought.

OOC:
Please PM or quote if you approach!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:59 pm
"Oh! Accident!" He says, taking a step back and seeing the butt-crushed mooncake. "I apologize I startled Kaito-san. Gomen."

There's a bow.
"Ouch..." She sighed. "I just wanted to surprise you with a mooncake... filled with jujube paste." Bai kept sat up.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:57 pm

"Sokka." He looks down and crouches to get the butt-cracked pieces of the cake. Then, he takes a bite. Of the cake, not the butt.

"Yummy."

He noms a bit more. "Thank you for the surprise, Kaito-san."

Yuzu opens a smile.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Shika Pei Pei wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:55 pm
Pei Pei bowed in return.

"You are always welcome in the lands of the Deer, Kaikoga-san. Perhaps you'll come visit us for a Winter court or two down the line." she returns.
Koi glances around before saying softly. "I would happily take that invitation, Shika-sama. However, Governor Seppun-dono has requested my services as his Imperial Secretary with the building of relationships with Minor Clans within his Lords boundaries. I fear most of my Winter Courts shall be a fierce battle within the Capital but perhaps I might be able to escape at least once to return."

She smiled. "I could perhaps allude to building solid relationships with the Deer Clan going forward. Who knows what the future holds?"

D13 LE. Pushing Seppun Yuzu Agenda. Water/Courtesy. | TN: 2 | Success: 1 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 0
1Opportunity symbol to at least sound interesting.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:19 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:57 pm
"Sokka." He looks down and crouches to get the butt-cracked pieces of the cake. Then, he takes a bite. Of the cake, not the butt.

"Yummy."

He noms a bit more. "Thank you for the surprise, Kaito-san."

Yuzu opens a smile.
"Your welcome..."She wasn't mad just deflated. The poor Kaito's clumsiness bit her in the rear. "I think I should go..." The girl tried her best to stand up without aid.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:19 pm
"Your welcome..."She wasn't mad just deflated. The poor Kaito's clumsiness bit her in the rear. "I think I should go..." The girl tried her best to stand up without aid.
Yuzu takes a golden handkerchief from his kimono sleeve and offers it to the Kaito while kneeling, "Wait, Kaito-san should first clean that up. I cover, don't worry. Take your time."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:53 pm
Yuzu takes a golden handkerchief from his kimono sleeve and offers it to the Kaito while kneeling, "Wait, Kaito-san should first clean that up. I cover, don't worry. Take your time."
The Kaito blinked a few times and smiled. "Ah... hai." She took the handkerchief and cleaned her mess. "I have to wash this one." Motioning the handkerchief. "Any particular scent you wish for it, Seppun sama?"
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:29 pm

"Yours. I mean. It is yours now. No need to wash it for me." He says, lifting himself up and looking to the rest of the participants.
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:29 pm
"Yours. I mean. It is yours now. No need to wash it for me." He says, lifting himself up and looking to the rest of the participants.
"I cannot accept it Seppun sama it must be quite precious to you." Bai bowed she didn't return the handkerchief since it was dirty.
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:48 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:39 pm
"I cannot accept it Seppun sama it must be quite precious to you." Bai bowed she didn't return the handkerchief since it was dirty.
"Of course it is not precious to me. It is a handkerchief. Keep it, you know how to wash it better than me." He says, cringing back from the dirty piece of silk.
DescriptionTheme