(D13 LE) Stars among the loves (Event Observation)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Seppun Yuzu

Re: (D13 LE) Stars among the loves (Event Observation)

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm

Yuzu stands still on top of his blanked watching the moon in an apparent transe-like expression.

--
PM if you reach out.
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Bai decided to sit among the people not choosing particularly anyone.

//Pm or Quote if approached
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Shika Pei Pei

Post by Shika Pei Pei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:49 am
Shika Pei Pei wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:39 am
-respectful snip-
Koi nods with a warm in her smile. "Aye, that is one of the magics of it. Friendships and stories are formed during these events that stand the age of time."

"I am glad and honoured that Lord Shika granted this to be done, it is a very important day for my clan." She said warmly. "Which leads me to a final smaller traditions, this festival we often give a gift to our elders within our Clan for carrying the Clan to this point."

"I recalled your stories, and they carried with me as I carved this gift for you." She unwrapped the beautifully carved Stag, made from cedar it was light with spots of red within the wood. Polished and sanded smoothly.

Across the back of the Deer laid mons of each Clan that represents those she had assisted over all the years but the largest was found - her clan, the Deer.

"This idea came to me after our walk, and I am glad that it was done in time for this festival." She bowed, offering the Stag. "Please accept this."
After a quick hand-waved game of refusals to preserve the sanity of gm and player, Pei Pei accepted the gift.

"It's lovely, Kaikoga-san. I do enjoy these mementos shared with me by our guests. The Empire is vast, but I like to think that is is a little bit closer together after a miai such as this, and these are wonderful symbols to remind us of that." she said.
Deer Clan * Matchmaker * Experienced

“Now, pour the tea.”

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:45 pm

The young Moth bowed her head respectfully, and smiles warmly. "Thank you for your stories and advice, Shika-sama. You have devoted years of your life trying to build homes, heal wounds and strengthen family stories. I will never forget the task you are challenged and hope in the future my children will be given the same honour as I did."

Koi bowed respectfully. "If it matters, I appreciate all that you do. Truly."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsuki Edogawa

Post by Kitsuki Edogawa » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:54 pm

Edogawa found a spot and laid on his back, staring up the sky and still wondering what the stars were hiding from him. He had a few thoughts, but it was clear that he lacked an understanding of divination. All that was left was to enjoy the wonderment of the unknown.

- - -
Feel free to approach or trip over him.
Dragon Clan 🐉 Investigator 🐉 Courtier 🐉 Bushi 🐉 Gamer 🐉 Curious 🐉 Softhearted 🐉 Observant 🐉 Wise 🐉 Doom Whispered
Honor: 54 | Glory: 51 | Status: 30

Carries: Ceremonial Clothes, Wakizashi, Knife, Yo-Yo, Journal

Shika Pei Pei

Post by Shika Pei Pei » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:55 pm

Kaikoga Koi wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:45 pm
The young Moth bowed her head respectfully, and smiles warmly. "Thank you for your stories and advice, Shika-sama. You have devoted years of your life trying to build homes, heal wounds and strengthen family stories. I will never forget the task you are challenged and hope in the future my children will be given the same honour as I did."

Koi bowed respectfully. "If it matters, I appreciate all that you do. Truly."
Pei Pei bowed in return.

"You are always welcome in the lands of the Deer, Kaikoga-san. Perhaps you'll come visit us for a Winter court or two down the line." she returns.
Deer Clan * Matchmaker * Experienced

“Now, pour the tea.”

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm
Yuzu stands still on top of his blanked watching the moon in an apparent transe-like expression.

--
PM if you reach out.
Bai sees the Seppun in as transe like expression and tried to tip toe over to leave something on his blanket. The Kaito didn't want to disturb the young lord's meditation so it was quite subtle her approach.

//D13 LE Fitness (strealth) Air | TN: 1 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 1 / Strife: 1
Image Image Image

1Opportunity symbol to act subtly to attract minimal attention in your efforts
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:19 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 pm
-snip-
Yuzu looked compromised. But, after come calculations, he actually is not. Which makes him notice the Kaito approaching sneakily. His left hand goes to his saya, but if one is not trained, wouldn't notice it.

Out of nowhere, he mentions, "One doesn't simply sneak behind a Miharu. Kaito-san."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:31 pm

Seppun Yuzu wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:19 pm
Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:52 pm
-snip-
Yuzu looked compromised. But, after come calculations, he actually is not. Which makes him notice the Kaito approaching sneakily. His left hand goes to his saya, but if one is not trained, wouldn't notice it.

Out of nowhere, he mentions, "One doesn't simply sneak behind a Miharu. Kaito-san."
"Uwaaaa..." Kaito tripped falling on the mooncake she wanted to put on the Seppun's blanket with him not noticing who it was. Plop goes the Kaito. Bai sighed.
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:59 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:31 pm
"Oh! Accident!" He says, taking a step back and seeing the butt-crushed mooncake. "I apologize I startled Kaito-san. Gomen."

There's a bow.
DescriptionTheme