[D12 LA Open] Trying something new

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D12 LA Open] Trying something new

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:41 pm

"As many here, information gets to ears by not the right means." The Kaito nodded. "It is what it is and trust me Moto sama that it is quite difficult to grasp. I may not have your prowess in the combat but I have prowess in other aspects."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:50 pm

"I've been telling several times the story of how my troop was once completely humbled by a single monk, so I definitely believe you on that front.

So, you're marrying the Seppun then I guess? He is of higher status than every other candidate, so I guess that whatever he has decided, he will get."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:09 pm

"I don't know if the Shika would pair this one with Seppun sama. I think Seppun sama would respect the decision of our honored hosts. I think he want to strengthen the bond the minor clans and the Imperial families. I think a minor clanner marriage to him is far better than this one." She sighed as she look at the disaster of a painting she had made.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 pm

"Oh, so that's why the Otter heir is here. Though he might go instead for the representative of the far richer and powerful Mantis clan. Or a Shika of course. Or...

There's a lot of possibilities really. Almost every minor clan has sent a candidate to this miai it seems."

She sighed.

"It's likely an influence war backstage right now. Guess none of our destinies is set in stone yet if they are still that many moving parts."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:20 pm

"Some destinies are pre written other just flow like the water. There is not much to do only to decide whether to come or go... We never know the fortune's will." She nodded.
Smells like flowers