(D11EA) How far we’ve come (expecting)

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D11EA) How far we’ve come (expecting)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:07 pm

Inoshishi nods.

“I’m glad you understand that first part. We learn from each other in different ways, but yes, it is important that we be together.”

She smiles crookedly, mischevious eyes bright, “You make it sound so novel. If only I had thought of the importance of staying with you before.” She leans forward, making sure he catches a glimpse of her dyed clothing.

“Soon. Not very much longer to wait at all, my beloved.”
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Matsu Ishioka

Re: (D11EA) How far we’ve come (expecting)

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:05 am

He smiles, her positivity infectious, and her certainty able to vanquish his doubts at least for now. He squeezes her hand again.

"I think it's fair to say that you will often precede me with ideas, Ino-chan, but you will never want for my help to pursue them." He raises their clasped hands and kisses the back of hers.

"Very soon," he echoes, looking deeply into her eyes, with a little smile quirking his mouth.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description