[D10 LA expecting]The Sunflower Samurai

Walking paths thread their way through flower and tree
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D10 LA expecting]The Sunflower Samurai

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:41 pm

"Wishing is no a desire... it is but a dream... as our travels to Yume-do allows us to fulfill such idea in one's head." The Kaito explained. "I do not believe that it is joy and fun... for the contrary I believe it a very sad. I as a humble monk can do things that you as a high honorable governor cannot even have a thought."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:50 pm

He nods. "I also serve as example. If I do poorly, I shouldn't be around, as others might raise disrespect." He takes a deep breath, "Well. As for wishing and desiring. I treat it as much as courage and stupidity. There's a very thin threshold diving both. Quite hard to pinpoint once one gets past it."
Imperial • Bushi • Kuge • Governor • Blessed • Dangerous • Precocious
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Wears: Iron Sheath, Daisho, (No Knife from D13 on)
Outdoor Gear: Lacquered armor, Naginata, Traveling Pack
Indoor Gear: Sanctified robes

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:57 pm

"There are always thin lines between things. Sometimes the example of doing makes you less than the example of words." She nodded. "Some people judge the pillow book by the cover and not the contents."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:49 pm

He nods in agreement, looking at the pattern the Shrine Maiden was painting at the garden. "I understand. Now I get it. I have a much better time watching Kaito-san doing her work. I hope that's enough to please Ebisu-kami."
Honor: Honor Is the Ideal • Status: Chisei District Governor • Glory: Reputable Samurai
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:44 am

"I am honored." She smiled and gave a seated bow. "Just remember not everyone knows your tasks and you woes. You must let sometimes go and release what you have in your heart."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:01 am

"The honor is mine Kaito-san, that have been nothing but a great, patient confident, listener, and teacher. I would certainly miss her once this miai is over." He looks up to the skies, "As releasing what is in my heart... duty requires me to do the exact opposite. I apologize if this disappoints Kaito-san."
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:08 am

"It is understandable." She nodded. "I am unworthy to gain such knowledge. I also remind you Lord Seppun sama that part of a wife's duties is to listen to what your heart warrants. I know that you are yet to be matched just keep that in mind when you wed."
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:13 am

He chuckles, "Interesting. I thought the ways of the Doji-kami, the Crane and that of the Imperial Families was norm. It seems that either Kaito-san's Dragon antecessors or the Phoenix have very different cultural norms."

The boy clears his throat again, "The proper duty of a wife is to honor her husband and provide progeny. To tend for the honor of the family. Etiquette and decorum does not require for a wife to hear the whining, lamentations or even whims of a husband at all. It is actually considered quite uncouth to bother someone's wife or husband with such personal matters."

The image of the geisha house pops into his mind for a moment.
DescriptionTheme

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:01 am

"To tend to the honor of her family is part of keeping her husband's secrets. As the husband should keep hers. You have been to the temple of Musubi no kami. You have seen the knots. Two become one... Your emotions are hers as well... If you keep them from her then the rope is weak." She looked at the Seppun at chest height. "That weakness is makes the fire in the heart go awry. If the husband wants to whine to the wife then it her duty to care for that. To keep his honor and health intact. If he is not to share such things with his wife he would find pleasures else were." Again her sight went to his hem.
Smells like flowers

Seppun Yuzu

Post by Seppun Yuzu » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:19 am

“That is not totally incorrect, as the main norm dictates. The only difference is that to have such a caring partner is a blessing for very few. Not something the Kuge can achieve so often as our marriages are often political and paired by others.”

He crosses his arms and looks up again, “Yet, one would be grateful to Reece I’ve such blessing.”
DescriptionTheme