[D9, LM] Guess This Needs to Get Done (open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D9, LM] Guess This Needs to Get Done (open)

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:53 pm

"If you truly need it, I can make that happen", he said. "Give me details on this though, why is the painting necessary? I don't understand."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Koi glanced at Genkai before shifting to stand with her back to him and said barely louder than a whisper. "That painting was a fake in the hall, and harbours no magical properties that I can tell. The original though? It might tie into the spirit that is trying to kill Utaku-sama and could give us more context. Cursed object, if its something more?"

She said softly. "If its something worse, we need more information that the kami can explain."

She motioned with her hand. "Like those ghost stories of objects possessed spirit, object needs to be purified or destroyed etc etc etc."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm

"Yes, alright", he said. "I understand, it won't be an issue. I'll speak to Shika-sama early in the afternoon and get his permission."

Somehow.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm

Koi nods. "If you can't.."

She sighed. "Speak with Shika Nesshin, and tell him that I asked for his help."

The Moth took a deep breath before reaching into her neck and pulling a green lace choker she was wearing off and holding it to him. "Give him this, as a sign of my approval."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:14 pm

He had a bad feeling taking it from her, but he was the superstitious type anyway.

"I will if it's needed, if not I'll have to regift you", he said with a cheeky laugh.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:27 pm

Koi waved her hand passively. "Just return it, it is only meant as a token of my support in the endeavour not a gift. By the stars, we are friends Shosuro-san you can ease a little with the traditions I won't judge you."

Nodding. "Alright, arrange a meeting and let me know when you are free."