[D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:51 pm

She took the chopsticks and poked his nose. "Now I have to return..home." The Kaito giggled and resumed eating.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:34 pm

"I hope you can take me with you, it will be bleak down here without you." he sipped at the warm broth. "So what kind of new torture do you think Shika will dream up for me tomorrow?"
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:40 pm

"If the heavens permitted this one, this one would take you there." She giggled. "I am guessing poetry."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:46 pm

"I would love a second chance at poetry, I was so nervous the first time I'm not even sure anyone heard it and it was one of my better poems during our stay here. I truth I haven't written this much since my classes at the academy."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:12 pm

"I really don't know... I just hope is not remembering some ancient text." she finished her plate.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:20 pm

Soyokaze finished his bowl. "That would be something, I would be interested to see how Bo-sama made us all look bad at that but I think he would find a way." he chuckled lightly. "This was very good, I will have to come back here thank you for bringing me."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:55 pm

"No problem." She smiled. "So we walk under the moon light to your forge?"
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 pm

He offered a bow to the cook who had served them and left a larger stack of bu than he had initially. "That was wonderful, fortunes bless you and your family." He then turned to his companion. "Yes, let us go."

This end of the market was quiet, the stalls closed for the night no lights shone within them except for one. Warm light emanated from the little forge at the end of the road, a paper lantern hanging outside it’s door. Reaching the front Soyokaze took up the lantern and held the door curtain aside for the young maiden. “Please come in.” Inside the stall was like a whole new place, it had been clean before but now it was pristine, the only thing marking it out as a workplace was the hearth and anvil in the back. As the two enter Soyokaze’s assistant rises from her cushion at the back of the stall and offers a bow. “Thank you Hameko-san, enjoy the rest of your night.” Without a word she bowed again and exited the back of the stall leaving them in privacy. Soyokaze held out a hand to Oubaihime. “This way please.”
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:39 pm

The Kaito followed the Crane and gave a short bow before entering. "Thank you." She smiled.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:44 pm

He led her behind the divider and into the heart of the forge. The normally dirt floor here had been covered with fresh tatami mats just like the front of the stall and the anvil that normally sat in the middle of the space had moved aside, a pair of cushions and a low table taking it’s place. The normally raging hearth was instead stoked to a low ambient glow, a pot of tea warming on it’s lip. All the tools and projects that normally cluttered the walls and tables had been removed or hidden the place more resembled a small home than a sweaty workshop.

Soyokaze hung the paper lantern from the ceiling above the pair of seats, it and the hearth filling the space with a soft warm light that hung on the cusp of being romantic.

“Please.” He gestured to the cushions and then walked over to the tea pot and brought it over to the table. “Tea?”
Description