[D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:53 pm

She cleared the tear from his face. "I will cherish it as you cherish this one." She took it out of the box and looked at herself smiled at the reflexion. The Kaito showed it to the Asahina. "You should look at yourself as well... You shine." The girl gave a giggle.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:41 pm

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:53 pm
She cleared the tear from his face. "I will cherish it as you cherish this one." She took it out of the box and looked at herself smiled at the reflexion. The Kaito showed it to the Asahina. "You should look at yourself as well... You shine." The girl gave a giggle.
The vision that Oubahime saw in the mirror was...barely recognizable to her. The image was Oubahime, but this would be Oubahime after having spent an entire day under the care of a team of Crane artisans dedicating to doing up her hair, makeup, and clothes. There was nary a blemish, or imperfection to be seen. The smile reflected was...dazzling, far brighter than any smile that had ever graced Oubahime's face with perfect, perfect teeth.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Saibankan

Post by Saibankan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:07 pm

And then Oubahime turned the mirror on Soyokaze.

He saw a Crane that bore a passing resemblance to himself. The image was much more handsome, well groomed, and well-dressed. But the part that really drew attention was the eyes.

They held a confidence that Soyokaze himself had never been able to project, despite years and years of efforts. It was the gaze of a man who knew his talents, knew what he wanted, and was going to utilize those talents to get what he was owed.
Non-Human * Gamemaster * Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy * Mastermind

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:36 pm

"Do you see?" She smiled "I can see the beauty that you see in me... Please tell me what you see?" She smiled.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:05 am

Soyokaze was stunned. "I-I knew I had crafted something special." he looked from the mirror to her and back again. "But didn't know what it was until you touched it." He looked at her again. "This magic is proof of the heavens love of you and mine." He embraced her with a strength he didn't know he had and didn't want to let go. Ever.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:56 am

The Kaito smiled and hugged back. "I told you. You are special. I am glad I brought it out." She tried to breathe.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:37 am

He relaxed his grip and pulled her down so they were laying down facing each other. "I meant what I said in the garden, I want to know everything about you. Your family, your struggles and sadness, how you picked your name, everything and I am an open book to you, there is nothing I would not tell you if you asked me."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:47 am

She closed her eyes as she remembered why she chose her name. "Ah... people had told me that I was like a little sun that granted them hope after the grim winter. I always saw this small yellow flower bloom in the early spring months... they reminded me of the sun. Papa always said that I was his little princess so... I decided to take such name." The Kaito explained.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:51 am

Soyokaze smiled. "You've spoken so fondly of your father that I knew he had to be involved in to somehow. He was right too but you're more then that now, you're a Queen." It was difficult to do while laying down but he playfully bowed to her.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:01 am

"I am no queen, Soyo kun. I am just a simple monk." She caressed his cheek and movcced closer placing her head on his chest. "I just care about people..." She giggled
Smells like flowers