[D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:34 am

"I love you too." She looked up at the Crane with tears in her eyes. "I also love Murato san...I... "
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:51 am

Soyokaze's heart leapt so hard the Kaito could feel it in their embrace. "I understand, I really do, he is a good man, a strong man, stronger than I. And if the Shika decide you two should be together I will hold no grudge because I know you will be with someone who loves you too. But I pray it isn't so, it is selfish of me I know but I want to be with you. This mirror is my promise to you that no matter who I talk to here, no matter who we each end up with you will always own my heart. Now please, pick it up, I want you to see what your love has made."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:35 am

Hearing those words made her happy. The girl tighten her embrace that might stop Soyokaze from breathing. "Soyo kun..." He could feel her tears in kimono.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:58 am

Between his own excitement and her squeezing it really was getting difficult to breath but he didn't care, she'd said she loved him and that was all that mattered; he could die happy. But if he was going to die here there was one last thing he wanted to do. He gently ran his fingers through her soft dark hair and listened to the sound of the bells and the beating of her heart. He brought his hand up to her chin and tilted her head up to look at him. Then, gently, tenderly, he kissed her on the lips; and for the briefest of moments he felt whole. He let his hand fall away and drew his face back from hers, waiting to see her reaction.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:42 pm

The priestess placed a hand on his lips and kissed the hand, an indirect kiss between two love birds. The Phoenix smiled, blushed and nuzzled against his chest.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Once he noticed the hand he remembered himself and looked slightly embarrassed. "I am sorry Bai-chan, I forgot myself for a moment. I don't understand these tests the Shika keep giving us but I know I am not doing well in them. No man here is worthy of your hand, me least of all probably, and I worry the matchmakers will see that as well and i let me my manhood control me. I will wait until you are ready and rededicate myself to attending the temple." He brushed her hair again and listened to the music. "But you haven't accepted my gift yet."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:50 pm

"I am not worthy either so let's be unworthy together." She smiled and caressed his face. "I am still unworthy of your gifts Soyo kun." Said a part of the game of refusals.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:00 pm

"If you are unworthy then no one in all the realms is. No, it is not worthy of you and I will work my hands raw if I must to produce something that is but until then I hope you accept this as a placeholder." While he was playing the game his eyes showed that he truly meant his words, he would break every bone in his body if that was what it took to please her.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:29 pm

She took his hands and kissed them. "You don't need to do that for this one. I would be heart broken that you cannot continue doing such beautiful craft. Honor your craft by keep doing things like does. Honor your ancestors not this one."

//second refusal for the game had to restart =P
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:46 pm

"The Compassion of my Asahina ancestors and the Love of Benten-no-kami have ever been with me. They sheltered me from an angry man's wrath, they brought me to this place they led me to you and they helped me create this. In you I see those qualities reflected. You are beautiful and kind beyond words, I know this because I've been trying to put it into words all week. I cannot tell how utterly in awe of you I am but I think with this I can show you." A single joyful tear ran down his cheek.
Description