[D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D8 ME Expecting]Let's get Ramen

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:03 am

"Sounds like a great plan." She gave a clap. "Then let's get the blessings and walk together under the rain"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:46 am

Soyokaze considered the offerings but something was distracting him. "Well, this place was your suggestion and I haven't found much I like here yet so I will defer to your judgement." he turned to the vendor. "I'll have what she's having." he placed a small pile of Bu on the counter and turned back to Oubaihime.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:37 am

She asked for two pork Ramen and smiled. "How are things coming in the forge? Did you started that project for Raizo sama?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:43 pm

"It is coming well enough but I have been given a greater task that I do for Raizo-san's sake." SOyokaze considered for a moment, unsure if it was his place to speak on the subject. "Are you aware of who Raizo-san seeks, who has his heart?"
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:55 pm

The Phoenix shook her head. "I haven't spoken to Raizo sama about such thing. Sorry." She sighed. "We haven't really gotten together to discuss business." The girl was aware that they were just drifting around the miai.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:03 pm

"Well, I wish to respect his privacy but I will say that she has asked me to make something that is very important to a samurai's life and I have committed to craft it for her and it is my top priority right now. Beyond that I just finished a fan for Hikimasu-sama as a gift for someone. He had wanted a music box like the Kaiu make but I just couldn't figure out how to make the internal mechanism, another failure. Fortunately he did not seem overly upset and asked for a fan instead which I was all too happy to make, especially in light of my failure. I was going to take a break from the forge but this piece for Ai..uh, Raizo's friend is too important not to make. My assistant is working on the molds for my gift to Raizo though so I should be able to start it as soon as I finish this."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:14 pm

"Must be very serious Soyo kun. But please make time for yourself... try to enjoy life." Their plates arrive. The girl nodded to the chef. "Thank you sama." The Kaito smiled to the Asahina. "Hai... Itadakimasu."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 pm

"Itadakimasu!" He blew a few times on the hot noodles before takin his first bit. "Mmmm. MMMM. That is good but very hot." He set his chopsticks down to let the broth cool a little. "What about you? We see each other often but I'm not sure what you do to relax, do you frequent any of the establishments here or have you been spending your free time in the forest?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:35 pm

"I tend to the temple." She also put aside the noodled. "I sit in my room and tinker to make..."She took out her sleeve a small vial. "these... I made this one for you."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:45 pm

He took the little vial and looked at it quizzically. "Perfume?" he asked looking to the Kaito.
Description