Only browsing! (D7, MA, Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Suzume Senseki

Only browsing! (D7, MA, Expecting)

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:01 am

The Sparrow's reputation regarding resources followed many in the clan closely, and Senseki, with his mysteriously always dusty or muddy garments, was definitely no exception. That did not mean he had no curiosity in at least looking at what the Shika would have to offer visitors, of course, and so he decided to go for a walk along the Nishimuki District market and take a look around. He walked slowly, as usual, a relaxed half-smile on his face. The fact that some of the merchants seemed to look at him oddly and start talking in low voices as he'd gone through their stalls was probably not completely lost on him... but if he did notice it, it didn't trouble him enough to make him less relaxed.

Now... was there anything he could afford that could make a good gift? Should he even care to look?...
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Re: Only browsing! (D7, MA, Expecting)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:54 pm

A wild Nesshin belatedly appears!

He views the Suzume with some interest.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Suzume Senseki

Post by Suzume Senseki » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Shika Nesshin wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:54 pm
A wild Nesshin belatedly appears!

He views the Suzume with some interest.
Seeing the Shika he'd seen around in the tests nearby, and apparently looking at him, he beams him a friendly smile. "Konnichiwa... Shika-san, I believe? I seem to remember you from the tests for the Miai"

OOC:
Sorry for taking so long to creating the thread too! Been sluggish these days, trying to catch up!
Sparrow Clan * Woodsman * Herbalist * Wicker hat * Disheveled hair * Clothes never fully clean
Not a penny to his name * A simple life is a good life * Life is sacred * The truth is always simple

Carries: Common clothes, Wicker hat, Daisho, Knife, Sling, Daisho (as allowed), Medicine Kit, Pillow books.
In the field: Ashigaru armour, Wicker hat, Daisho, Sling, Knife, Bo, Hunting Yari, Travelling pack, Rations, Pillow books.

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Suzume Senseki wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:07 pm
Seeing the Shika he'd seen around in the tests nearby, and apparently looking at him, he beams him a friendly smile. "Konnichiwa... Shika-san, I believe? I seem to remember you from the tests for the Miai"

OOC:
Sorry for taking so long to creating the thread too! Been sluggish these days, trying to catch up!
"Shika Nesshin," he says, bowing and smiling in return. "And likewise...Suzume-san?"

~~~~~
No problem! I'm playing catch-up at the moment, too.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."