D6 MA - Shopping for Gifts (Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Usogawa Narumi

Re: D6 MA - Shopping for Gifts (Open)

Post by Usogawa Narumi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:23 pm

"No, uh-uh, I'm not letting you off that lightly," her tone remains decidedly a friendly one, tickled by the ronin's sigh, and Narumi shakes her head in defiance.
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:46 pm
"Oh! Unicorn-san! Excuse me a moment, Aimi..." she takes a few steps toward the other samurai-ko. "Pardon me, Utaku-san? I beg forgiveness for the intrusion. This one is called Usogawa Narumi, a nakodo in training from the Otter clan, and she can't help but noticed your standing within the events of the miai as set out by our matchmakers, and yet no words of a potential suitor for Utaku-san has reached this one's ears. If I might be bold, you could have your choice... and this one offers her assistance to set up any meetings over tea, perhaps? Or wherever Utaku-san chooses."
Otter clan • Subtle Observer, Cynic • romantic but shady • apprentice nakodo
Glory 40 | Honor 27 | Status 22 | Description | Courtship Points 22

Carries: A paper umbrella, expertly painted to portray a section of the River of Gold. Lucky cricket.
D10+: A netsuke of a tanuki appears hooked over her obi at her left hip.
Also D10+: sports a split lower lip.
D12+: bruising across the back of both hands

Utaku Kheree

Re: D6 MA - Shopping for Gifts (Open)

Post by Utaku Kheree » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:05 pm

Usogawa Narumi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:23 pm
"No, uh-uh, I'm not letting you off that lightly," her tone remains decidedly a friendly one, tickled by the ronin's sigh, and Narumi shakes her head in defiance.
Utaku Kheree wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:46 pm
"Oh! Unicorn-san! Excuse me a moment, Aimi..." she takes a few steps toward the other samurai-ko. "Pardon me, Utaku-san? I beg forgiveness for the intrusion. This one is called Usogawa Narumi, a nakodo in training from the Otter clan, and she can't help but noticed your standing within the events of the miai as set out by our matchmakers, and yet no words of a potential suitor for Utaku-san has reached this one's ears. If I might be bold, you could have your choice... and this one offers her assistance to set up any meetings over tea, perhaps? Or wherever Utaku-san chooses."
She looks at her surprised. "I would be glad to have a meeting over tea for this, and by what I heard in your advice there, clearly eagerly on both of your sides, I feel I would be guided well by you . " She says with a bow towards both of them ." Usogawa-san , "She needs a moment to place her " Shugenja-san, if I am not mistaken?"
Cat Unicorn • Female • Bushi-Sage • Dangerous Alure,Haunted Flirt,
Honor: 56 • Glory: 57 • Status: 30 • Courtship Points: 23
Carries: Raven,Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Scimitar inlaid with a red jewel in the hilt.