[D6, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Singing Steel [Expecting]

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D6, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Singing Steel [Expecting]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:55 am

"I do these things as a courtesy to my fellow samurai but this was more important. I was so unsure if you would like either of my gift ideas that I decided to make and give you both. I like your smile and after seeing you in the tea house yesterday I had to put a smile back on your face."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:07 pm

"Ah..." the girl shied. "Anooo... you know... etoo... you know this one is happy that you want to see this one smile." The Kaito next words came as quickly as she could say in one breath."Wouldyouwanttopairupfortomorrow'scompetition?'
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:49 pm

A thousand thoughts raced through his mind in that instant.

How has no one asked her yet?
The Kitsu...
You'll drag her down with you.

His voice caught in his throat. "Y-Yes, it would be my honor. I-I wanted to ask you myself but I figured someone as talented as you would have been asked by others already. I don't know what the event will be but I promise you my all. Thank you."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:31 pm

The girl happily smiled and gave the Crane a hug. "I am relieved that noone had asked you yet." Then she noticed what she had done releasing the Crane. "Etoo... anoo... eh..." the girl was as red as her hakama. "Go..."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:55 pm

It was Soyokaze's turn to embrace her in a hug. "Please don't apologize, that's my line." he said with a misty-eyed chuckle. "If we are both happy then nothing is wrong." He held the embrace for a moment before returning to his senses and released her.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:48 am

"Ah...hai..." The Kaito smiled. "I am glad I got you as a partner. How are your hands?" Oubahime wondered.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 am

"Much less stiff thank you, and I could not ask for a better partner. Would you like me to try and put that on you now?""
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:12 am

"Hai, Hai!" the Kaito smiled brightly and gave a little clap.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:10 am

Soyokaze flexed his fingers a few times as he stood up and moved around behind the maiden, pick up the bells as he went. He went to his knees, he couldn't have stood now if he wanted to, and took a deep steadying breath.

Believe in yourself. Try. Do good.

He started somewhat clinically, but as soon as his hands touched her hair it became like a ritual, his touch delicate; almost reverent. He ran his fingers through the her long black hair from underneath like a comb, teasing out any tangles the days activity had done to her. Once he felt it was straight enough he parted it several times before placing the comb in at the back of her head, the darkened silver of it would have disappeared against her hair were it not for the polish on it. Carefully he took each of the three bell strands and looped them around and down the parts in her hair before letting it lay back in its natural place, the unparted sections covering the ribbons so that only the bells could be seen and seemed to float, like stars in a night sky. he sat there for a moment wit her hair in his lap and fought the urge to huge her again, simple enjoying the moment, before he smoothed her hair out one last time and rose.

"Your mirror still needs work but I think I have something that will work just the same." He stepped behind the workshop partition for a moment, returning with an unusual makeshift mirror. "Moto Mitsuki-sama asked me to service this, she said you recommended me, I hope this will work." The curved metal surface of the shield had in fact been polished to a mirror shine, he held it up so the shrine maiden could look for herself, his face hidden behind the gaijin item was prepared for the worst.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:45 pm

The Kaito was excited and tried her best to remain calm while the Asahina wove the bells into her hair. When he finished and went to look for the shield, Soyokaze could hear her jingling her hair. When the Crane returned she sat still and tried to see how they looked. "Just so pretty." She giggled with glee.
Smells like flowers