[D4LM] Reconnaissance

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Moto Mitsuki

[D4LM] Reconnaissance

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Fresh from what turned out to not be a physical exhausting activity than the previous day (though the judge seemed far less enthusiast with her performance), Mitsuki was walking merrily through the Artisan's Market, looking at it with a new eye, examining the shops and the bars carefully, sometimes making small talk with their owners.

This was a bit weird though not totally out of character for someone who was sorta a tourist from the Burning Sands.

She also did a few purchases. Paper, ink, envelopes, everything one needed to participate in the game of letters.

This however was fully weird as the warrior had showed no interest in any courtier stuff so far.
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Cavalry | Commander | Goth | Barbarian
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).
Famously Reliable/Gaijin Culture/Omen of Bad Luck

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D4LM] Reconnaissance

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:29 pm

Since she was to look for a friend and coming to the market to get her findings a bit better the Kaito with her umbrella walked the streets. She noted the Moto and approached. "I hope Inari had bless you this morning Moto sama."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:23 pm

"Kaito-sama! I'm fine, thank you. Maybe I drunk a little bit too much yesterday but nothing egregious.

What about you? We didn't get much opportunities to talk since our first meeting in the end. Was the miai amendable to you so far?"
Honor: 31 (Honor is the Ideal) | Glory: 47* (Reputable Samurai) | Status: 30 (average Great Clan samurai) | Profile
Usually dressed in white and black. Gaijin-style "daisho" (scimitar, buckler, wakizashi).

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:03 pm

The Kaito nodded. "No worries Unicorn sama. Many had a stressful day yesterday. I did not wanted to spoil the fun. I don't typically drink I was just wondering if I could find someone there." The priestess sighed. "Sadly, I haven't seen him but I am not really fully searching for him." As for the last question she replies. "I feel I have made many friends. Your Lion companion is quite friendly and I...I think he likes this one."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:57 pm

"The Matsu? I don't know him that well but he seemed okay indeed. In general, the Lion have been more friendly with myself than I would have expected... But I guess as a military woman and a kinda in-training priestess of the ancestors, I check a lot of good boxes in their books.

Who are you seeking, if that's something you're willing to share? Maybe I know of them."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:31 pm

"I meant Kistu Murato sama... Matsu sama is a good man. His stoic mask is one he must keep." She looked about. "I was looking for the address of Asahina Soyokaze's forge... I am meeting him later there and wanted to be sure I don't get lost in these streets."
Smells like flowers

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:42 pm

"Don't remember hearing of any Asahina sorry. Is he one of these priest smiths that craft enchanted blades? If so, that'll be the first time I hear of one in a big city instead of recluse in the mountains or in a small village in the middle of nowhere."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:36 pm

"I never ask him but he seems like a bit recluse." She shrugged. "I wonder Moto sama... maybe that is why he seem so shy."
Smells like flowers

Moto Mitsuki

Post by Moto Mitsuki » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:21 pm

"Maybe? To be fair, my own experience with magical smiths is limited. I've heard of them, seen some of their creations at work, but never really sit down for a talk with one.

I must admit that I'm curious about why you are seeking him for. Need ensorcelled arrowheads for some sort of exhibition of your school techniques maybe?"

Mitsuki knew people on this side of the world had developed some "artistic archery" but knew nothing of the details of the practice. Her imagination was plentiful however.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:31 pm

"Oh no... I just want a simple trinket for the kami. I wish to use a bell for my rituals... and well... what better offering than something made by the hands of a friend." She smiled. "My school teaches us to imbue the arrows with the power of the kami."
Smells like flowers