[D4, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D3, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Expecting]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:20 pm

"Sadly no, I have always found taiko drums enticing because I already can swing a mallet for a long time." He said with a sheepish grin. "Father is not a huge fan of music and art, most the play back home are very...serious and music is reserved only for festivals and very special events."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D3, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:39 pm

"Then why not try it?" She wondered. "Come with me one evening to the temple and give it a try. I'll show you where they are." Oubaihime gave a small clap. "Please?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:53 pm

Even with his skin red from working he was obviously blushing. "Y-Yes I would be honored, I have not seen the temple at night. i am free to join you any time." Soyokaze needed to focus. "This bell, what would you like it to be made of? Any colors you want present?" In the background his attendant could be heard quietly begin to work at clearing the work area for this new project, her head barely visible over the divider.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:08 pm

"Anoo... I don't really know... I guess something not so fancy... is copper fancy?" the girl thought about it. "Just simply decorated if that is if it is not much work... perhaps a bird and some flowers." She nodded. "You can choose the colors... surprise this one." The Kaito giggled lightly.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:22 pm

"Anything can be made to look fancy but a thing does not need to be ornate to be beautiful, too much embellishment can rob something of it's natural beauty. As in all things the struggle is in finding a balance, it is what I strive for every day. As for the copper I think that would look lovely if that is what you wish, I would find a way to make it out of stone and feathers if you asked."

Soyokaze realized something and called to his attendant who brought forth an old ornate box. "It may take me a day to craft the bell and you said you require a feather to perform your duties. In my home lands when a crane sheds a feather we collect them and use them in a variety of arts, for me, I use them to test the edge of blade, it's a bit of a ritual. I would like you have these." he said, offering her three snow white crane feathers. "These...are not meant as a gift so please accept them, consider this my small way of helping maintain the harmony of the temple, if you need more you need only ask."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:10 am

The Kaito was breathless. It took a moment for her to react. "Anooo... don't you need them Asahina sama?" She wasn't technically accepting them nor denying them.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:17 am

"I have more than I need for our time here, I just hope they are appropriate for what you need." he said his smile broad and genuine.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:30 am

"Are you sure? They are so pretty...and I don't know...if I would like to use them for the rituals." Still not quite sure of what to do or say. Still not quite denying nor accepting she just want to be sure he is okay with parting with the feathers.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:39 am

"I am very sure, if anything you would be doing my family an honor. I know my mother is watching this with a smile, she was very devout and she would likely find a way to curse me if I had not thought to offer them to you."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:44 am

"If you say so then I shall use them for the rituals I do." The Kaito nodded taking the box. "This offering will please the fortunes. I know."
Smells like flowers