[D4, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D4, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 pm

The touch ran through him like a bolt of lightning, at first causing him to tense but he quickly relaxed and seemed to savor the sensation.

"Hai, thank you, a moment then." He needed to rise and gather his tools but did not want to end this, mercifully his devoted apprentice stepped forward and with a bow placed a small table down beside him with a collection of small tools on it then for the second time that day the young Kakita exited the back of the market stall and stood in the rain.

Soyokaze placed the low table between him. "These are the things I will use to create your piece." He bowed formally to the priestess and adjusted his posture to be more formal and better representative of one born of a shugenja family.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:40 pm

The priestess looked at the tools and nodded. "I need water to give a good blessing of the Water Dragon."She just realized she was starting to ask for to much. "My apologies Soyokaze sama.... I am not really good at improvising. I tend to forget things."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:46 pm

"Do not apologize, I have ambushed you with this request. I will gather whatever you require." He lept to his feet and grabbed a clay pot full of water but made an ugly face when he looked inside it. "One moment please, forgive me." Without an hesitation or an umbrella he went out into the rain with the pot. When he returned he was drenched but seemed not to notice and the pot was full of fresh clean rain water. "I hope this will be acceptable."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:20 am

"Ah... hai..." She chuckled. "I need a ladle... forget it..." She made a small prayer to the water in the jug. The priestess was quite focused on what she was doing closing her eyes and making the prayers to be heard by the water hoping for the Asahina have good friends and that his tools would forge nice gift to those he would be friends with. That they can make the materials maleable to his will and that they will be efficient enough to do the job. She doused each tool in the water.
//Using opportunity to remove strife.
D4 EA Blessing tools for Soyokaze | TN: 2 | Success: 2 / Opportunity: 2 / Strife: 2 Image Image Image Image
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:06 am

Soyokaze started towards a ladle but as soon as the shrine maiden begins he drops down on his cushion, soaking it instantly. He watched her every movement with rapt attention while silently offering his own prayer to the kami, both that they smile upon this endeavor he was undertaking and his beloved new friend. Finding his center was easy around her. "Arigato gozaimasu Bai-sama i have no doubt that this project will be successful now. Tomorrow after we are done with the Shika's court I will begin and I will not rest until it is perfect. I wonder though, you have asked for something to aid with your duties, something I would do gladly even if this was our first meeting, but what about for yourself; perhaps there is something more person I could craft for you?"
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:20 am

"Huh?" The young lady blinked a few times. "It doesn't need to be perfect. Knowing that you gave it your all is good enough for me. I don't wish to impose Soyokaze sama. You must be a busy man and you should not be here all day... you should be out meeting new people." She looked around and saw how this 'box' was his zone of comfort and smiled. "Okay... something very simple... a comb."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:31 am

Soyokaze grew a smile the size of the sun and stood up. Walking over to a high shelf he removed something from it covered by a white cloth and brought it before the Phoenix.

"This is not done so I will only show it to you if you are curious but yesterday I began work on something. It is a silver mirror, it is intended for you. I wanted to make you something and I considered a few things, things I may still end up making, but a conversation with Raizo-san gave me enlightenment. I don't know why I asked you what you wanted instead of trusting myself, but at least by telling you now I can hope you know I'm paying attention. So I am making you a mirror, in the hopes that you can see yourself the way other people do because you are not plain."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:37 am

The Kaito was in awe. She couldn't help herself even if the Asahina was all wet, the Kaito gave him a warm embrace. "Thank you..." It is all she could say.
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:40 am

Remember this

"it will take me a few more days and I am not certain if I can get any glass or if it will have to be polished silver but I am happy beyond words that you are happy."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:12 pm

"I don't care if you just put a blob of clay and paint it. It is just the thought that you believe in me is enough for this one." She released the embrace. The Kaito just realized what she had done. "ahh.... ah... gomen sama... I ..." The priestess became beet red. "I... I... I don't know what came to me."
Smells like flowers