[D4, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D4, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:35 am

"Thank you for accepting this and please, you need not be formal with me Kaito Oubaihime-sama I am simply Soyokaze." He looked like he had been wanting to say that for quite a while. "Do you think you will be singing again when you do you duties?" Soyokaze asked sheepishly.
Last edited by Asahina Soyokaze on Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D3, EA](Soyokaze's Forge) Boiling Rain [Open]

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:12 am

"You don't have to be so formal with this one. My close friends call me Bai and I consider you my friend." As for the question. "I suppose so... I sometimes tend to sing when I am sweeping just to pass the time."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:03 pm

"I certainly hope so, your voice is beautiful; everything about you radiates a peaceful harmony that is...addictive." Soyokaze seemed surprised by his own words but more surprising was that he did not immediately offer an apology.
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:41 pm

"It is part of my training to keep people at peace. Treating a patient who is rowdy is quite difficult." The girl moved a stray hair behind her ear. "Thank you." Oubaihime replied shyly.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:05 am

"Bai-san do you remember this morning? You told me to let you know if I was in need of anything. Well before I begin this piece for you I was wondering if you would be willing to give my tool your blessing. Forgive me if this is an inappropriate request, I consider myself a devout man even if I don't fully grasp the Kami I am beseeching, but if I could know that the spirits of my forge have been appeased I think it would make for an auspicious start."
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:31 am

"Earth and fire blessings are not my forte... but..." She started to give it a thought. After a few breaths, she got it. "I will grant you a water blessing to your forge... I can feel the heat all the way here. Will that be good?"
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:43 am

Kaito Oubaihime wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:31 am
"Earth and fire blessings are not my forte... but..." She started to give it a thought. After a few breaths, she got it. "I will grant you a water blessing to your forge... I can feel the heat all the way here. Will that be good?"
"A Water blessing from a Water Dragon Temple Priestess, I would be in your debt." He said bowing.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:47 pm

The girl nodded. "Bring me the tools that you wish this one blesses unless you wish me to bless the whole forge." The girl gave a light giggle. "I am not quite prepared for such thing."
Smells like flowers

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:48 pm

Soyokaze leapt to his feet so suddenly it caught his attendant off guard and she in turn shot up. She immediately started gathering tools and began wiping them clean. Soyokaze paused. "Ah, yes, they will have to be cleaned; I would not want to soil your hands or clothing. Please tell me where and when you would like me to bring them to you." He began to slowly sit back down.
Description

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Oubaihime shook her head. "It is fine. I do Ebisu no Kami's work... dirty tools are nothing. I can do it here...that is if you like." The Kaito placed a hand on each of his shoulder to help him calm down. "Breathe, Soyokaze sama, Breathe. It is all right for this one get her hands dirty." The priestess smiled. "Hai?"
Smells like flowers