[D4, LA](Soyokaze's Forge) Raging Fires [Expecting]

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Asahina Soyokaze

Re: [D4, LA](Soyokaze's Forge) Raging Fires [Expecting]

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10 pm

"What does it feel like? Anger, sadness, regret, shame, these are things I know. I do not know love."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Courtier | Weaponsmith | Meek | Paragon of Compassion
Honor: 67 | Glory: 41 | Status: 38
Courtship points: 12
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.
Often followed by an attendant.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:29 pm

Koi smiled. "Believe in yourself. Try. Do good. It'll come."

Koi said softly. "I should introduce you to my cousin."

She bowed her head. "Dont pity yourself, have confidence. You are a Crane. You are handsome. You are good with your hands. It'll come."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:20 pm

"Believe in yourself. Try. Do good." He took a breathe and internalized. "Thank you for your kindness Koi-sama, I do not know I could possibly repay you."
Description
Carries: Clothing, Wakazashi, Fan, Whitwe Gloves. D10+:Netsuke of Ebisu D13+:Delicately carved wooden bracelet with a small Crane token.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:58 am

Koi thought. "Find me in 5 years. Show me what makes you happy." She said with softly before rising. "I must go now, Asahina-san. Take care."

Koi would bow.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:13 am

Soyokaze was a little disappointed but stood up to see his guest out. "Thank you very much Koi-sama, I don't know how you came to have such wisdom but if you ever want to share your burdens as I have with you I am ever at your service. I would be delighted to see you again in the future and i hope this is not our only meeting during the Miai. Fortune's blessings upon you." He bowed to his new friend deeply and then held the stall's door open for her.
Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:14 am

Koi allowed a small smile. "Experience and perspective."

Koi bowed, perhaps as she turned to leave sadness filled her posture and a small smile was painted on. "I hope we do, Asahina-san." She turned and held a finger to her lip in a "keep it secret". "Dont tell anyone I am a Daimyo, I don't want anyone to think I am anything other than a Moth who enjoys a spot of fishing."

She winked, clearly playing before disappearing into the day.

/scene? (Really enjoy that thank you!)

Asahina Soyokaze

Post by Asahina Soyokaze » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:19 am

/scene

[No thank you very much]
Description