[D3, LM, open] But I might find a better...

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D3, LM, open] But I might find a better...

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:09 pm

Yet another miai participant who doesn't align with Ishioka's understanding of their clan. Can there be so many outliers all in one place? Do I know what I think I know?

Fortunately he's saved from too much introspection asst this moment as the intriguing Centipede offers her help.

"Um, of course," he says articulately. "My acquaintance is..." He hesitates about revealing too much, but logic prevails that it will save time and that the Moshi will see through any obfuscation anyway.

"It is Usogawa Narumi-san," he says, voice lowered so as not to carry. "We've had a pleasant conversation about miais and nakodo and, um, I hope to speak with her more."
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description

Moshi Shizuka

Post by Moshi Shizuka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:39 am

"Oh! An Otter, right?" Shizuka mused aloud. "Great companions, I understand. Here, let me help you find something..."

Seemingly unwilling to pry - or worse, judge - Shizuka was earnest in her support of the Stone Lion's search for a worthy gift despite knowing nothing at all about the person he was buying the present for!

...Doubtless it would all work out in the end, right?

/scene?
Centipede Clan • Shugenja • Sun Priestess • Hot-blooded
Honor: 60 | Glory: 45 | Status: 30
Carries: Wakizashi, kiseru, oil-paper umbrella, scroll satchel

"As long as you shine brightly, people around you will follow!"

Matsu Ishioka

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:06 pm

/scene
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description