[D3, LA, Open] Stocking Up On Mochi

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shosuro Hikimasu

Re: [D3, LA, Open] Stocking Up On Mochi

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:52 am
"Out of all of the things on my list of things I want to do, sharing mochi with you isn't on there."
Ow.
Seppun Unsei wrote:"Now. I say this again. You've made your point. We have no further need to interact so I suggest you leave me be."
"I have not made my point, because you think I don't like you for some reason, or think that I would rather you never do what feels comfortable to you, and that isn't true", he said, now fairly frustrated himself. The dead eyes didn't flash, they don't really do that, but he was breathing a little louder.
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 am
"I have not made my point, because you think I don't like you for some reason, or think that I would rather you never do what feels comfortable to you, and that isn't true", he said, now fairly frustrated himself. The dead eyes didn't flash, they don't really do that, but he was breathing a little louder.
He scoffed incredulously. "It might be different in the Scorpion, but when you insult someone, you make it very obvious that you don't like them. It's as simple as that. You not only insulted me, but you insulted me in front of another samurai, in the middle of the market. And yet you still have the balls to keep hounding me about it like you've done nothing wrong."

Louder and louder did the clacking of the stones get as he kept moving them around in his hand.
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness
Glory: Reputable Status: Average Imperial Honor: Average Profile!
Carries: Fan, smol knife, wakizashi, finger of jade, divination kit!

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:26 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:19 am
He scoffed incredulously. "It might be different in the Scorpion, but when you insult someone, you make it very obvious that you don't like them. It's as simple as that. You not only insulted me, but you insulted me in front of another samurai, in the middle of the market. And yet you still have the balls to keep hounding me about it like you've done nothing wrong."

Louder and louder did the clacking of the stones get as he kept moving them around in his hand.
"I did also hound you so I could apologize", he said, hopihg his sincerity would actually show.
trying to weather the heat coming his way. "I thought if I could talk to you more normally it would be heard." He bowed. "I'm sorry."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:35 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:26 am
"I did also hound you so I could apologize", he said, hopihg his sincerity would actually show.
trying to weather the heat coming his way. "I thought if I could talk to you more normally it would be heard." He bowed. "I'm sorry."
The utter glare that Unsei had been given to Hikimasu had softened some. Not by a lot, but it was better than it was.

"So talking to me normally is insulting me? You were being so sarcastic with your first one and then the second one was just...? How are you going to tell somebody that their appearance doesn't suit them and think that's okay? Or normal? I mean, it might be normal if you're a courtier having to toss out insults, but it's still insults."
Imperial ❀ Shugenja ❀ Professional Dumbass ❀ Benten's Curse ❀ Sixth Sense ❀ Affect of Harmlessness

Wears: Unsei often is seen wearing star-covered robes in shades of black, dark blues, and gold. In the center of their forehead is a small birthmark in the shape of a diamond/star, and they always wear a hat with a short veil and tassels on it. Their hair is kept in a long ponytail that reaches down to their ankles.

"You might've heard of me. I was the Imperial that broke their toe falling out of a tree at Shiro Kuni."

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:48 am

Seppun Unsei wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:35 am
"So talking to me normally is insulting me? You were being so sarcastic with your first one and then the second one was just...? How are you going to tell somebody that their appearance doesn't suit them and think that's okay? Or normal? I mean, it might be normal if you're a courtier having to toss out insults, but it's still insults."
Concentration marked his brow a moment.

"It was very different and caught me off guard", he explained. "When a Shosuro does so...it's for performance, I asked if it were for an event or for fun. Do you like doing this? It isn't a matter to me, I was trying to learn what you intended by it." He sighed. "So when I said I can't say it suits you, that was simply me not understanding, and perhaps thinking Seppun-sama was fine the way I met them."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:06 am

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:48 am
Concentration marked his brow a moment.

"It was very different and caught me off guard", he explained. "When a Shosuro does so...it's for performance, I asked if it were for an event or for fun. Do you like doing this? It isn't a matter to me, I was trying to learn what you intended by it." He sighed. "So when I said I can't say it suits you, that was simply me not understanding, and perhaps thinking Seppun-sama was fine the way I met them."
"What does it matter what I'm doing it for? As long as I like what I'm doing and it doesn't bother anyone else, then they can keep their noses out of my business. The only one who might be able to have their nose in how I look would be my spouse or even romantic interest and I damn sure do not have one of those yet.

"And I am fine with my normal appearance or whenever I choose to appear like a certain sex. I'm not doing this to fit in. I'm doing it because I want to. It's a choice. And if it's so different and catching you off guard, then do please feel free to stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. I had actually intended to avoid you today anyway as I felt I had annoyed you enough the past two encounters we've had."

Then he turned around and finished up his order of mochi. Normally, he'd offer to share, as he just shared mochi with every one, but this time he just put the small box inside of his sleeve and that was that.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:00 pm

"Then enjoy your mochi", he said and bowed. He left unless stopped, but he didn't expect there would be anything further.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Seppun Unsei

Post by Seppun Unsei » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:34 pm

Shosuro Hikimasu wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:00 pm
"Then enjoy your mochi", he said and bowed. He left unless stopped, but he didn't expect there would be anything further.
And then the fires of anger had left him mostly cold and empty. It was a feeling he was used to, but he didn't like it.

Fucking asshole idiot Scorpion. Fucking stupid emotions

With an angry huff, he grabbed another mochi from off the stall and then tossed it to Hikimasu before storming off in a rage.

The merchant would know where to collect the bill, since Unsei was definitely not going to handle money.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 pm

The Shosuro caught the mochi, but didn't stay or respond. Unsei wasn't the only one feeling strained. Though as he got further and further away, he did shake his head, much of the tension vanishing quickly.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description