[D3, LA] Hey! Didn't I See You At The...

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsuki Hajime

Re: [D3, LA] Hey! Didn't I See You At The...

Post by Kitsuki Hajime » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:30 pm

Hajime paused for a moment. "Well, if you should happen to know of or meet any nice young men who wouldn't mind marrying me, it would be very helpful if you could drop a line my way. I am afraid that I have not made as big a splash here as I might have done. But truly, it was a pleasure helping you, Matsu-sama."
* Dragon Clan * Courtier * Dangerous Allure * Fashion-conscious * Preening * Striking a Pose * Inquisitive *

Courtship Points: 17 Honor: 52 Glory: 44 Status: 30

Matsu Ishioka

Re: [D3, LA] Hey! Didn't I See You At The...

Post by Matsu Ishioka » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:58 am

The Lion, pondering this evolution of events, looks... displeased? In so far as the stone-faced bushi ever shows much emotion visually. But momentarily, he adjusts to instead seem pleased, giving Hajime the sort of ghost of a smile that connotes that emotion.

"Yes, I think I will try to be helpful, as Kitsuki-san has just been very helpful to me."

---------
Can /scene here. Ishioka has a not exactly simple question that he could ask if we continue here, or in a future thread.
Lion Clan * Bushi * "The Stone Matsu" * Few words, many thoughts * Isn't mad at you, but is disappointed
Honor: 61 | Glory: 51 | Status: 35
Courtship points: check courtship tracker.
Wears/carries: fantastic poker face, common Lion bushi garb, daisho, fan with meditative/skeptical lion painted on it.
Description