(D3, EA) Browsing the market (Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Bayushi Mitsu

(D3, EA) Browsing the market (Open)

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:04 pm

With a Deer-provided umbrella and a somewhat-more-weather-suited - but still fine - red-trimmed black garb, Bayushi Mitsu wandered through the market, browsing all that was on offer.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Glory: 46 ❖ Honor: 30 ❖ Status: 35
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings
“Right isn’t always right.”

Agasha Inoshishi

Re: (D3, EA) Browsing the market (Open)

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Not exactly an offer, but not exactly not, Inoshishi is sitting under an awning with a sign in her hand, happily eating mushrooms. Her kimono is a little wet, clinging to her thin frame a little more than is appropriate. In her clear, precise script, she’s written:

Will tell stories for stories! Also mushrooms, for a story.

She smiles and waves at the Bayushi, clearly hoping he’ll come swap a story and equally clearly unaware that she’s a bit clingy right now.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:53 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:44 pm
She smiles and waves at the Bayushi, clearly hoping he’ll come swap a story and equally clearly unaware that she’s a bit clingy right now.
"Agasha-san," Bayushi greeted with a respectful nod. He stepped up under the awning, folding his umbrella to let it dry out and rest for a while. "I would caution you from catching cold, but it seems as though we will not receive any cooling breezes with this rain. "You don't think there's anything...strange going on, do you?" he asked suddenly, looking up and then back down the street. The Scorpion placed one hand over his heart reflexively, patting garment there.
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer
Carries: fine clothing, deep burgundy full face mask with gold trim, dark steel daisho with burgundy wrappings

Agasha Inoshishi

Post by Agasha Inoshishi » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:10 am

Bayushi Mitsu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:53 am
“You don't think there's anything...strange going on, do you?" he asked suddenly, looking up and then back down the street. The Scorpion placed one hand over his heart reflexively, patting garment there.
She shrugs off the comment about the cold, having been much colder in her life on the road. But strangeness? Her eyes sparkle and she’s clearly interested.

“No, I haven’t seen anything out of place, but please, tell me all you’ve seen!”

She sets the sign aside, eagerly awaiting the story.
Dragon * Chronicler * Too Thin * smells like mochi * fireworks
Starting day 5, Shichi charm with braided ribbon, yellows, greens, and a red
Starting day 6, LE has weirdly mottled hands, all colored in browns and yellows, as if her skin had changed color. (fading D10, gone d13)
Starting day 9, LA, has ink stains on fingers. (gone d11)
Starting D13, new bracelet
Honor is the ideal. Unremarkable Retainer. Average Samurai

Bayushi Mitsu

Post by Bayushi Mitsu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:47 am

Agasha Inoshishi wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:10 am
“No, I haven’t seen anything out of place, but please, tell me all you’ve seen!”

She sets the sign aside, eagerly awaiting the story.
"I will admit, it hasn't been much." Bayushi sighed, looking off into the rainy streets. "The other day, I was in the gardens, where they have those three singular trees, grouped together. You know the ones? Something felt very..." Tilting his head, he seemed to search for words. "Off, I suppose. I tried to figure out what it was, but I couldn't get a good sense of it. It was similar to the feeling when I was traveling through the woods outside the Kyuden on the way here. I tried looking around the woods again yesterday, but still, I can't find anything."

The Scorpion shrugged, and turned back to her. "Perhaps everything is harmonious, and it is only my self that is unbalanced. There are certainly some ill-humored samurai here, but none that I suspect of causing this. Whatever the case, I remain unable to fully escape whatever remains just beyond my ken."
Scorpion Clan ❖ Retainer