D3: EM: Congee and throwing sticks (Expecting)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaikoga Koi

Re: D3: EM: Congee and throwing sticks (Expecting)

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Koi smiled widely at the reaction of Yasu and a twinkle remained in Koi's eyes. "Your compliment's are appreciated, Yasu-san. I put a lot of effort in my outfit today, I wanted to make an impression and I have never enjoyed speaking to someone as much as I have with you. You are intellectual, and wise for someone plus I prefer how honest and humble you are. It makes making you smile so much worth it."

Koi sipped her own tea, her make-up not exactly staining as much as the paint of the Kuni. "I am quite adaptable, and I am not afraid to give my life to serve the Clan that takes me nor my spouse. I enjoy learning, and becoming stronger." A darker vision lingered in the back of her mind for a moment before she says. "There are different kind of monsters in the spirit-soaked green, some closer to home." She smiled sweetly before adding. "I think I would thorough enjoy wearing the colours of the Kuni and ensure your home was prepared for you when you returned."

Koi smiled softly. "When it stops raining, would you like to spend an evening with me? Perhaps a -" Koi leant close and whispered. "A date" like it was some magical word, and Koi said softly. "I think you would be radiant under lantern light."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kuni Yasu

Post by Kuni Yasu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 am

All these water-aligned folks. Adaptable and seemingly willing to pick up and go where the flow takes them. Considering the weather and location, perhaps it shouldn't have been surprising--the Shika inviting those who could be comfortable here as their future was decided. Yasu nods, blinking a bit in surprise at the compliments, but nods. "I think that would be really nice, Koi-san."
Crab * Purifier * Big Lady * Face Paint * Excellent Bloodlines * Unwealthy * Friendly
Honor is the Ideal * Glory: Unremarkable Retainer * Status: 30 * CP: 16

Commonly worn: Clothes!; wakizashi with crab tsuba; small knife; scroll satchel--tied closed with blue & brown kumihimo braid and dangling apricot pit netsuke; elaborately woven ribbon tying up her hair; a jade necklace carved into a Badger head, carved wooden charms of crab and moth looped around a wrist with lavender ribbon.

Description

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:36 am

Koi sipped her tea with a smile, and allowed a sigh to escape her filled with satisfaction. "I have not thoroughly enjoyed divination meet ups like this in several years, I thank you for that Yasu-san."

"Perhaps send me a message when you are free?" She asked softly.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile