[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm

"She said she needed some space. Not feeling great," Murato replied. "She will catch up with you later."

He nods to the kimono, assuming it was folded up. "It is a very nice choice. Are you happy with it?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:09 pm

Her pout shifted to a sigh. "I guess I was overwhelming." She became pensive. "I tend to do that...overly friendly and forget about the others emotions..." Oubaihime looked at the bundle in her hand. "Hai... I like it very much."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:14 pm

He nods at that. "Then we should take care of that and look around a bit at the market if you like."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:17 pm

The maiden nodded a few times. "I promised Renjiro sama that I would get him some catnip so... maybe we can find a place where herbs are sold."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:22 pm

"Okay. And I would like to pick up some fruit," he says with a nod. He offers to carry the kimono for her.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:50 pm

"Oh... that sound like a plan neh." She nodded and reluctantly gave the bundle to the Kitsu.
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:56 pm

"So you talk to the cat too? I've seen people giving it attention as I walked by. I'm used to seeing slightly bigger cats," he says with a smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:20 pm

"I am just reminded of the temple that has some cats. We let them roam around. Renjiro sama is so sweet." She smiled
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:26 pm

"I haven't had the opportunity to get to know Renjiro, so I'll take your word for it," he says.

He takes a moment then tilts his head. "I probably won't get much of a chance to either. I'm far more interested in getting to know you, so I'll use that time with Bai-chan instead," he says with a smile.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:51 pm

"Ah... there is not much to learn about this one. I am probably most boring person you will find on this place." The Kaito shied a bit. The Phoenix maiden really doesn't like to talk about herself for her preference is to make people feel well. Oubaihime in this moment felt bad about Koi not feeling well.
Smells like flowers