[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Oubaihime looked at Koi and smiled. "It's fine..." As she disappeared to the changing room

// you get another few post for discussion.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm

Koi moved back, and stood there awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable. "Uh, honestly I apologies for any offense..." She muttered glancing at the Kitsu with apologetic eyes.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:30 pm

He grins at her. "That's fine. It's up to you if you want to miss out on a good thing," he teased, giving a smouldering gaze.

He then continues in an understanding tone. "But it would be pretty silly to assume that everyone is interested in me. If I'm not what you are looking for, then that is what it is. And if you feel no draw then I think friendship is fine."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 pm

Koi smiled softly and nodded. "Good, you are too handsome for the world to not fawn over you."

She took a moment and sighed heavily. "Only till recently I was in love with a female, she was my first partner that I ever experienced and we had a good time. I think I am not fussed but gender per say but I am not yet experienced enough to know what I want. However, I know when the fires are burning, and the coals are cold. I am still experimenting, but I appreciate the kindness and friends with you is more than acceptable I appreciate it."

Koi laughed softly. "By the kami, I have been afraid to speak to your Clan at this Miai for the life of me. Your clan's legend and prowess can be quite a wall to climb as a small Moth."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 pm

"It's not so bad to try to figure out what you want. Just make sure you aren't rushing into anything because you miss the feeling you had before."

"Besides, you probably couldn't handle how awesome I can be. It's just too much for most people," he says, smirking at her.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:12 pm

Koi snorted just a little and covered her face. "Sure." Was all she said, before laughing. "Let's go with that."

Koi looked around before pausing. "Hey, while Kaito-san is changing I'm going to go...I just feel like I need too, nay?"

Koi felt cooped up, and really just uncomfortable with this all. "Cover for me, please?"

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:22 pm

"She'll be disappointed," he says with a shrug. "If you feel you need to go I'm not going to stop you. But if you are doing so to try and leave us together then that's really not needed. I'd rather leave it to you two if you feel there are too many people. Shopping isn't really my thing and I came to spend time with you two. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff really."

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:47 pm

Koi smiled at the Lion delicately, and warmly. "No, you are fine. It's me."

She kind of motioned to all of the city. "This isnt me. Too many things."

"I'll apologies later." She said softly, and bowed her head. "Take care, Kitsu-sama."

Koi turned to the entrance of the store and slipped out, and found herself immediately consumed by the Late morning crowds...

/exit.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:35 pm

He nods to Koi as she departs, then waits patiently for Oubaihime.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:47 pm

He didn't need to wait long the girl came out wearing her usual clothes. She noted the Moth had left and pouted. "Where is Koi chan?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk