[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:10 pm

"How would you feel about dinner tomorrow," Murato asks.

He really didn't need help talking to women. And he didn't know why Koi was pushing so hard. Oubaihime is the one she should be encouraging in his opinion.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:19 pm

"It would be an honor Kitsu s...san... san..." She looked at Koi and nodded. "Maybe you two could go on a picnic in the forest i hear there are spirits ther."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:18 am

Koi smiled softly and resolved this combat of who should spend time with the Lion. "Ah, Bai-chan as much as the mighty Lion wishes to explore the castle with you I find myself on a different path that is far more Minor and filled with the enjoyment of our fairer sex."

Not a complete lie, Koi thought. But a small one as I still need to explore that avenue.

Koi whispered very softly into Kaito's ear pantomiming she was sharing a very important secret behind her hand like a young girl would. She winked at the Kitsu with a small smile. "Go with him, Bai-chan. Enjoy the evening. I can find my own lantern to attract me." She smiled.
Last edited by Kaikoga Koi on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:50 am

Murato was just patient as Koi whispered with Bai.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:00 am

The Kaito blinked a few times. It was like some sort of kansen was whispering in her ear yet she dismissed that thought. "I did say I am honored to share dinner with Lion... I mean Kitsu sa.... san... demmooooo.... that doesn't mean he can't have a nice lunch with you Koi sa...san." She looked at the Kitsu. "But... that... should be your decision as well."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:09 am

Koi smiled softly. "I say this with all due respect, Kitsu-sama and I honestly mean it. I am not interested in men that much, that you though your sincerity and compassion is very much appreciated. I, however, and not struggling for suitors."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:12 am

Murato smiles at them, not . "I am quite certain I would enjoy a meal with either of you. But it sounds like Kaikoga-san has other interests."

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:32 am

"I see... well... If that is what you like Koi sama... This one will not push the matter further." She gave both a bow. "I apologize" She returned to the changing room.
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:34 am

Koi held her hand out to Kaito before she returned to the changing room. "There is absolutely no need for you to apologies, Bei-chan. You have done nothing wrong you show me great honour by arranging a meet up with a honourable bushi from a Great Clan. I can't thank you enough for that, you are wonderful so please do not apologies."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:39 am

The Kitsu didn't seem put off, waiting for Oubaihime to go to the changing room. "We can still meet for discussion about spiritual research if you like. I don't really know quite what you are doing with that so I'm still not sure how I can help."