[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:52 pm

"She is reserved. That is charming and desirable to many people, myself included, but it also means that she won't want to make herself stand out in a crowd," he whispered back.

"I think she is quite beautiful and hope she doesn't hide herself away too much here."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:34 pm

Koi mused. "I barely know her, I admit. Yet, she accepted me as a friend and that shows much spirit. Perhaps, it will help her in the days to come. Many suitors at her chamber by the end of this Miai - she is after all, from a Great Clan which is very desirable."

Koi sighed happily. "We all live different stories, Kitsu-sama. Many stories have many characters. I just hope her kindness isnt taken advantage of."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:47 pm

"I hope that as well. I have seen her every day since I arrived and she was the first person I met here other than the Moto I traveled with. It's likely we'll continue crossing paths as well," he explains. "I don't know if she is pursuing any interests or if she is just here waiting for the Shika to match her. I admit that I have some difficulty reading her."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:56 pm

Koi chortled teasingly. "Oooh~ Kitsu-sama, it looks to be Natsu Togamaru shows you favour. I wish you luck, perhaps your roads will lead away from this city back to Kyuden Kitsu, ney?"

The little Moth fluttered, and thought. "How about this, Kitsu-sama? I send a few hours carving out that hair accessory for her and you provide it as a private gift? Ney? It would be a good way to swoon her heart. Yosh." She beamed with a smile. "I shall help you. You can thank me later." She said with a smile.

"Aye-oh. How are you doing in there Bai-chan?" Koi called slipping closer.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:11 pm

The Kitsu agreed with a small nod. "I would certainly not be opposed to a match with her."

He wondered a little bit if she might be too gentle for the Lion.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 pm

She had made the last knot of the obi. "I am done..." She comes out and again stumbles but this time she doesn't fall. "Ho... how do I look?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Murato smiles and inspects her. "You look quite beautiful. I'll feel a bit of envy for the gentlemen that you give your attentions to." He smiles at that. He felt it was a big enough hint to suggest he'd like to be among them.

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:53 pm

Koi was on standby to help Kaito incase she did fall before giving her a once over and raised a rye smile as she stepped behind Kaito.

She looked at the Kitsu and mouthed. Ask her to share dinner with you.

"The colours are lovely and the frame of it sets nicely on you, though its pretty loose on your neck but that can be fixed." She said warmly. "You also, should replace the Obi with a slight shade lighter to really push that colour forward and that would be perfect, Bai-chan."

Trust girlfriend Koi to give the critical advise.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:58 pm

"You think so Koi chan? What about a silver tone?" She nodded.
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:05 pm

Koi mused for a moment. "Silver would be to reflective, perhaps a soft blue?" She said gently. "It would make the pink pop out or a light grey?"

She looked at the Kitsu again and nudged her head like go on..