[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kaikoga Koi

[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:20 pm

Koi had calmed down some, she had still an unbelievable amount of frustration at the moment for the past few days but she had to find a way to distract herself from the growing feeling.

She knew someone else might be having a worse time of it all, and she had an idea to perhaps give her some support in the background.

Pay things forward, she called it.

With an umbrella, Koi went to the market to meet up with Kaito-sama and Kitsu-sama from the previous morning.
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kaito Oubaihime

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:03 pm

Following was Oubaihime wondering why people need to show prowess in a certain way of performing thing. "Kaikoga sama... do you think is weird? What happened in the event?"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Koi glanced at Kaito and she reminded quiet for a moment, the first time a dead stare perhaps ever crossed the face of the Moth who generally has a light hearted flirtatious mon.

Koi glanced at Kaito before replying softly ar first before it would been to siege out of her like a gushing wave of water. "I have heard child birth is last painful than that ridiculous traditon." She positively was livid before it disappeared. "Why is it that we need to justify our ancestors existances when they have already feverishly studied our family past? It is entirely redundant and obsolete. They already have use presenting ourselves as ponies for our suitors just what I need to do is add more stress by having to say my great, great, great, great secon cousin once removed Chika was a devoted dancer just like every member of my clan has been."

Koi took a moment, and chewed her lip till she tasted blood in her mouth. "Gomen, Kaito-sama, I am afflixed by the fire kami this morning."
Moth Clan ★ Glory 44 ★ Honour 49 ★ Status 28 ★ Courtship Points 23 ★ Scent of Lilacs, Citrus oils and Almond ★

Update: Day 13. Koi is wearing a kimono in much higher quality, lilac in hues with green lunar moths and silver lanterns. She is wearing a jade green choker. She is wearing a katana that largely is peace tied, and at night has a very fine lantern. She is being followed at all times by a Shika Guard at a distances. She wears a fine wooden carved bracelet with the Moth Clan symbol on it.

Dangerous Allure ★ Wood working tools ★ Unsavoury Past ★ Shaking Hands ★ Anxiety Attacks ★ A Purple Choker with a wooden sphere of a Moth ★

Female ★ Actress ★ Vitiligo on the left eye ★ I'd never really found a place in the outside world, but had stayed away too long to fit in at home. ★ Wait so LongProfile

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 pm

Murato walked along with them. "Well, it seemed like it was something that was covered when I sent copies of my family lines ahead," he said with a shrug. "Really seemed more of a test of our memory to me, but I don't see how a good memory for historical details really helps one's marriage prospects. A scroll keeps information better than my head."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Koi jumped as she was caught off guard by the Kitsu completely forgetting that he was walking with them. "Oh Kitsu-sama, you scared the kami out of me." She flustered before collecting herself again.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:42 pm

He opens his eyes wide in surprise. "Did I forget to put my makeup on? I know that can be scary!" he says with a faked frantic expression.

Murato then smiled at her. "But I am sorry for surprising you. Just been enjoying the rain."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:49 pm

Oubaihime hyper perception and awareness didn't seem to mind the Kitsu rare voicing. "I like to keep things simple. I tend to flutter and flow rather than being calmed and static." She shrugged. "My memory is not that good when it comes to such things... papers are written for a reason neh!"
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kaikoga Koi

Post by Kaikoga Koi » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Koi levelled a look at the Kitsu for a moment and gave a small sarcastic smile. "Oh, Kitsu-sama I would never tell when forget your make-up you always look the same " She teased before waving a hand.

"Gomen, I am brooding and forgot you were with us." She smiled before chuckling. "I wish I had you last night, I was doing some research and a spirit seemed to be a problem, Kitsu-sama."

Cocking her head to Kaito and chuckled. "A wise flame dancing in the wind than patiently waiting to grow, ney?"

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:14 pm

The Kaito shrugged. "I am not that creative." She sighed. "I am just glad that is over... now we can enjoy ourselves... Do you think I can find a nice kimono around for myself?" She looked at the Lion. "Maybe you can help this one choose?"
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:29 pm

"Well, next time you plan on doing some research, let me know. I'll join you and we can try to figure it out together. I am curious about Yume-do, and I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from you about it while working together," he says with a smile.

"I'm sure we can find something," he says with a nod to Oubaihime. "Is there some specific meeting you are looking to dress for? Or are you just trying to change things up?" A changing room montage could be fun.