[D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Kitsu Murato

Re: [D2: LM] The Lion, The Phoenix and the Moth

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:05 pm

"I think you are wrong about that," he insists. "You have lived a life until now and it is full of experiences that have shaped you. And it would make me happy to get to know those things. Nobody is boring."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:19 pm

The Kaito sighed. "Don't get your expectations so high the air kami might let you fall." The girl gave a wry smile. "Others here have more experiences than this one and are better forged... I know we are here to wed and that many clans have sent their best or their worse... I think I am the latter."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers
D7:carried a copper bells.
•H: Idealistic Samurai •G: Apprentice •S: Samurai and Monk

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:46 pm

"The worst gift for one person may be the greatest for another," he says looking at her. "You should take the time to learn if someone here is that greatest gift for you or if you are the greatest gift for them. Give me a chance to find out with you?"
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:18 pm

The Kaito closed her eyes to center herself for she wanted to hug the man beside her. The Maiden followed her own advise taking a few breaths. "I'll do my best Kit... Rato kun..." Oubaihime looked at the Kitsu and smiled. "I'll give you that chance."
•Phoenix Clan •Shrine Maiden •Water •Clumsy •Softhearted •Lucky •Medic •Random Samurai #71
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Murato gives her an appreciative look. "Thank you, Bai-chan. Shall we go get some catnip and fruit?"

She is reserved, but I'll see if I can coax her out of the shell she's built.

Kaito Oubaihime

Post by Kaito Oubaihime » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:52 pm

"Hai..." Oubaihime nodded.

//You can scene
Smells like flowers

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:58 pm

"Very well," he nods.

Murato then turns and makes his way out alongside the Kaito samurai, exploring the market a bit more and picking up some small things.

/scene