D0MA, Patrol (Open)

A gathering of vendors for artistic materials and products
Shika Nesshin

Re: D0MA, Patrol (Open)

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Probably best not to press, Nesshin thinks.

"Where else would you go on the pilgrimage?" he asks the others.
Kaikoga nee Shika Nesshin
Male Deer Clan Gamekeeper / Security Personnel
Glory 42; Honor 36; Status 41
Profile here: http://kyudenshika.fallenash.com/viewto ... 80&start=4
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

Starting D1, has a silver and purple ribbon tied to his obi, as well.
D9, has a broom in hand and bandages on his hands.
D10-12, has a small whisk broom also thrust through his obi.
D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Courtship Points: 31

"You look lost. Let me show you the way to something nice."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:26 pm

"I would like to see the High House of Light. I've heard it's as much temple as it is castle," he suggests.
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:49 pm

Hikimasu was a Scorpion.

He wasn't the best Scorpion, he was a little different, he supposed. Often caught up in wondering if people have started to hate him, and used to bizarre moments being cause by his presence, he can often forget that some other people are in fact, different as well.

A lot of the conversation had turned up interesting facts, nothing was fitting together, but there was a buzzing in the back of his head, suspicion of something he didn't understand.

"Do the Dragon just let anyone in?" he asked. "I hear it's difficult to reach."
Shosuro Hikimasu
Scorpion Clan • Bushi • Soldier • Dead Fish Eyes • Friend of Yūdaina

Honor: 41 Status: 35 Glory: 44
Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description
"Fulfillment is just another form of arrogance."

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:10 pm

"Just because I would like to does not mean I will," he replies. "Some dreams remain in yume-do."
Lion Clan * Bard * Bureaucrat * Spiritual * Haunted * Clumsy * Kitsu Honest * Kitsu Eyes
Honor Is the Ideal 59 | Unremarkable Retainer 44 | Imperial Descended Great Clan Samurai 45 | Description
Equipment: Traveling Clothes, Wakizashi, Katana, Tessen, Yumi & arrows, Shamisen, Helix Piercing Orange Earrings, Shamisen

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:16 pm

"Some should, admittedly," Nesshin puts in. "I mean, traveling to temples is a good and worthy thing, yes. And some dreams, ah!, to enjoy them in the waking world! But not all dreams are so pleasant, after all."
Normally in traveling clothes with a blue-and-gold obi, carrying a wakizashi, a fancy damned fan, and an omamori; carries a tsunoyari outside, too; carries a tsunoyari and wears ashigaru armor on watch, too; has trinkets, etc. at most times

D11+, has a second fan.

Playful, irrepressibly flirtatious, blessed by Benten, blessed in lineage. Often smells of cedar.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:36 pm

"I don't dream much, books occupy that itch usually, and sleep is too important to clutter", he added.
Shosuro Hikimasu

Carries: clothing, daisho, fan, mempo. Has ashigaru armor, daikyu and magnificent steed for battle.
Description

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:51 pm

"The books only feed my imagination," he replied.

Shosuro Hikimasu

Post by Shosuro Hikimasu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 pm

"For years I've done my best not to let my mind take over", he said. "It has a way of leading me into trouble."
Shosuro Hikimasu

Description

Shika Nesshin

Post by Shika Nesshin » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:55 pm

Nesshin nods.

"There is a reason the sages of old speak of a state of no-mind," he says. "And they add the comment about 'you must practice this diligently.'"

D11+, has a second fan.

Kitsu Murato

Post by Kitsu Murato » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:10 pm

On that topic, he nodded. "I try to practice that state most days. I'm no master of meditation, but it is relaxing and keeps me from going crazy from the reputation of paperwork."